1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 20:50
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Kiss my ass.
    More sexual references when sunstroker promised to refrain from such shagdoody perversions.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 00:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Kiss my ass.
    Trumphouse is feeling the burn now, Trump is up in 6 of the 7 swing states. His posts will be most entertaining, wish I were still teaching a class where I used to show his posts to my students.
    It is going to be a HOOT!!!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 16:30
    @AverageJoe1
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Felony trial in a few days now and a conviction means he WILL lose a lot of votes much as it is disheartening to folks like you, who worship Trump and no doubt have at least ONE Trump bible. Funny how he can sell it when all of those words, constitution, bill of rights and the bible is public domain. Plagiarizing again.
    Like 'Immigrants poison the blood of the nation', plagiarized directly from Mein Kampf written by his mentor Hitler. BTW, I bet you totally believe him when he said he doesn't know anything about Hitler, said on TV BTW, while all along we know for certain he has a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 17:16
    @Wajoma
    So you get turned on when thinking about kissing my ass? Sorry, I didn't know, will refrain from now on.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 17:18
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess this would be forbidden by you, free stuff just given out to people needing them:

https://phys.org/news/2024-04-eyeglasses-workers-countries-boosts-income.html
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 19:31
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess this would be forbidden by you, free stuff just given out to people needing them:

Contrare' I have often written that I think we should feed, clothe and shelter people who need, to use your word. People who need. There are about 50M of them. We should pay for their care.
    Please apologize for saying that or I will come whip your butt. Just how big 'a ole boy are you?
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 19:18
    @wajoma said
    Who could have seen this coming, more people claiming goobermint unemployment assistance and prices going up, meaning more people require goobermint assistance.

https://shorturl.at/iS689

"Bay Area fast food chains continue layoffs ahead of minimum wage increase.
    Ohhh buy. A lot to unpack here.

Fast food has replaced local restaurants, at the expense of waistlines and chronic heart illness. The entire business model is to shed workers for efficiency. The industry is doing great and were supposed to blame minimum wage increases that ask them to pay above the poverty line? Yikes. This is a propaganda article.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 19:32
    @AverageJoe1
    I told you, 6 foot 1, 200 pounds. I can defend myself and I hate guns, my dad was killed by one in a robbery so pardon me if I don't like guns.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 19:38
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

My wife said she needs a diamond ring.
    Everyone, it appears, has different difinitions of 'need'. I can say that destitute people need a lot of things, free stuff as you call it. I would not forbid giving them what they need.
    Haven't we been over this? YOu make me dizzy, Trumhoouse.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 19:46
    @AverageJoe1
    Well give her the fukking diamond🙂 Won't be but a couple months rent you collect.....
    Don't tell her it would be artificial, women hate that even though they can put them through all the same tests but the smart women know there is a microscopic sized word laser embossed saying artificial. Without that nobody could tell the difference.
    Maybe if ground one up and put it through a spectrum analyzer you could see the purity would be much higher than natural diamonds but outside that they are exactly the same. The weird part I saw when we visited a jewelry store getting an ear piercing for a granddaughter I saw artificial V natural and Kay's jewelers has artificial V natural, pricewise, artificial about 80% of natural, not a huge deal considering they cost some 10% of the price listed to actually manufacture. So an example of UPflation.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 01:13
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Well give her the fukking diamond🙂 Won't be but a couple months rent you collect.....
    Don't tell her it would be artificial, women hate that even though they can put them through all the same tests but the smart women know there is a microscopic sized word laser embossed saying artificial. Without that nobody could tell the difference.
    Maybe if ground one up ...[text shortened]... sidering they cost some 10% of the price listed to actually manufacture. So an example of UPflation.
    They are entitled get whatever someone is willing to pay. It has always been that way, but Woke will rectify that!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree