Bin Laden Down

Bin Laden Down

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
02 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by sh76
Yup, that's partisan chirping all right.
oops...it seems I hit a nerve here. Pardon me for bringing this subject up, but GW Bush and the entire GOP were very arrogent and nasty in there language concerning the Liberals' inability to "keep America safe" for 8 years. Now, when someone reminds us that is President Obama and the Democrats that delivered Bin Laden, NOT GW Bush and the Republicans, we're told to be quiet, wave the flag, and realize "we're all on the same team".

Get this straight. We are NOT going to be quiet. Deal with it!! 😏

K

Moves
02 May 11

You see what happens when Bush gets all Israeli about it and invades the wrong place and never achieves his goal. It took a sane man who cared about the innocent loss of life of Americans and many Iraqis in a pointless war of oil to focus on the goal at hand, in the correct place to achieve what the American public wanted.

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
02 May 11

So the U.S. has killed more civilians than were killed during the attacks considered to be the U.S. cause of going to war.
Who do we hunt down for that?

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by bill718
oops...it seems I hit a nerve here. Pardon me for bringing this subject up, but GW Bush and the entire GOP were very arrogent and nasty in there language concerning the Liberals' inability to "keep America safe" for 8 years. Now, when someone reminds us that is President Obama and the Democrats that delivered Bin Laden, NOT GW Bush and the Republicans, we're ...[text shortened]... on the same team".

Get this straight. We are NOT going to be quiet. Deal with it!! 😏
Oh crap, another victim of the media exaggerated cookie cutter political platter
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT? OR THE LEFT?
It wasn't republicans or democrats who got the man. It was actual people
Now maybe you guys can focus on fixing actual problems rather than fighting over the colors of your jerseys.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by ua41
Oh crap, another victim of the media exaggerated cookie cutter political platter
Now maybe you guys can focus on fixing actual problems rather than fighting over the colors of your jerseys.
I like your national flag. It has style.

K

Moves
02 May 11
1 edit

No you are wrong. Bush created a far worse situation for all involved and is a mass murderer just like the Israeli government and their invasion of Gaza. Obama has spent his time restoring peace, cleaning up Bush's mess and surprise.... achieving goals along the way.

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by Kostenuik
No you are wrong. Bush created a far worse situation for all involved and is a mass murderer just like the Israeli government and their invasion of Gaza. Obama has spent his time restoring peace, cleaning up Bush's mess and surprise.... achieving goals along the way.
Yes, you're right, because it was only Bush and Obama who have been running the American agenda for the past decade.

K

Moves
02 May 11
1 edit

Yes, you're right, because it was only Bush and Obama who have been running the American agenda for the past decade.
They are the top men who call the biggest shots. It is their responsibility.

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
02 May 11

And all the media, business/economic interests, lobbyists, congress, military, public (global and national) pressures are just for show?
If it's your opinion that the president is the big gun, then fine, I won't try to convince otherwise- this already blatantly speaks for itself.
But to be so clear cut- left and right, blue and red, whatever- with the political agenda saying this group does good and this group does bad is ignoring a lot of what's going around. You can litter entire towns with stuff good and bad across the political spectrum.

K

Moves
02 May 11
1 edit

Their motives shine through. Bush was an idiotic little kid and raving lunatic after 9/11. He shouldn't have been running the country but put in a mental hospital. Obama may fail on other fronts but while getting out of the mess that Bush created his calm & caring level-headedness is unbeatable. But sure media and other sources also play a role.

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
02 May 11

Their motives shine through. Bush was an idiotic little kid and raving lunatic after 9/11. He shouldn't have been running the country but put in a mental hospital. Obama may fail on other fronts but while getting out of the mess that Bush created his calm & caring level-headedness is unbeatable. But sure media and other sources also play a role.
Both Obama and Bush fail on many, many fronts. Getting the mess that Bush made? There are messes being made EVERYWHERE. We have more wars, more debt, more corruption in government. If anything, Obama is just following the trail. This has been going on for quite some time. I suggest looking into where the money is going, rather than the main face that we associate with the political activities on an ambiguous timeline.

K

Moves
02 May 11
1 edit

Both Obama and Bush fail on many, many fronts. Getting the mess that Bush made? There are messes being made EVERYWHERE. We have more wars, more debt, more corruption in government. If anything, Obama is just following the trail. This has been going on for quite some time. I suggest looking into where the money is going, rather than the main face that we associate with the political activities on an ambiguous timeline.
I'm not talking about the mess in America but their trails of blood around the globe. It's always been Obama's intentions to leave the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and this is a big step towards those goals.

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
02 May 11

I'm not talking about the mess in America but their trails of blood around the globe.
And I am referencing that in my usage of messes. Blood trails around the globe- I said more wars did I not? I talked about our business and economic interests which seems to be hand and hand with spilling blood throughout the U.S. history.
How's your Halliburton stock doing, by the way?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 May 11

I'm not talking about the mess in America but their trails of blood around the globe. It's always been Obama's intentions to leave the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and this is a big step towards those goals.
If that was his intention, he'd do it. As it is, he keeps pushing back withdrawal timetables in Afghanistan and is pressuring Iraq's government to accept permanent deployment of US troops on Iraqi soil.

MB

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by sh76
It was in the meat locker right next door to the studio where the filmed the so-called "Moon" landing. (I've always been suspicious about whether this so-called "Moon" really even exists, BTW.) Across the hall are the offices where the KGB, Cuban mafia, CIA, FBI and LBJ met to plot the JFK assassination and where the Lindbergh baby, now pushing 70, continues to ...[text shortened]... survivors are quarantined down the hall.

Oliver Stone's office is right in the middle.
Just in cased you missed this in the other thread.

‎"So let me see if I got this right, the man accused of orchestrating a major attack on US soil, wasn't on the FBI's most wanted list, was supposedly in a cave for 10 years, who the rest of the world has reported dead for years, was finally caught, shot, and killed...no trial, no evidence, no proof, and his body was dumped into the ocean within 24 hours. Makes total sense." - Michael Salvi