1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 13:021 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    So your A liar with lying links, you clearly missed what it did in India you callous scumbag liar. The only reason it’s not doing the same damage in the uk is because we’re mainly vaccinated. So again I’m calling you a liar on both counts based on the evidence of my own eyes and ears.
    Where is your evidence?

There is another possibility ya know. Maybe the vaccines are not nearly as effective as they claim and they made up a variant to BS you all.

https://www.newswars.com/latest-uk-data-vaccinated-people-3-times-more-likely-to-die-from-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/

Prove the delta variant is more deadly. What is your source of info? Trolling is not evidence.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 14:37
    I'll explain what the Nobel prize winner said in layman's terms.

Antibody-Dependent Enhancement enables a virus to mutate so it can survive in the vaccinated person's body. The mutation makes the new variant (in this case the delta variant) resistant to the vaccine.

The result is a vaccine immune virus. That is why Israel has so many vaccinated people getting sick from the new variant. The vaccines are only effective in the short term. They are NOT a long term solution at all. The more you vaccinate the population the more variants that are immune to the vaccines mutate into existence.

This means the delta variant is more deadly, but only among the vaccinated!
    Biden is wrong! The vaccines will NOT protect you from the delta variant.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 16:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Tell me, why did you NEVER bitch about the lies Trump told EVERY FUKKING DAY?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 19:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Tell me, why did you NEVER bitch about the lies Trump told EVERY FUKKING DAY?
    Why do you want write about Trump every effing day!?!?! I dont think that you could write a fresh statement about him, it would only be the same broken record.

And why are you so ANGRY with this post? He is not inoffice anymore.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 19:37
    @eladar said
    Biden knows there is money to be made.
    Better believe that, Big Pharma is raking in billions so naturally they want Biden and the Dems to make Covid vaccinations mandatory for everybody, I'm sure there's a lot of $$$ being spread around to make them vote the way they want and you KNOW Biden and Hunter are licking their chops over the honey pot coming their way.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 21:42
    @metal-brain said
    You are lying. There is no evidence it is more deadly. It is only spreading faster among the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated. Are you going to claim Israel is lying now?

You don't have a credible source of information. All you are doing is trolling because you cannot prove it.

https://www.oann.com/dr-gandhi-delta-strain-is-not-more-virulent-or-deadly/
    OANN. Yeah. A Trump mouthpiece. Totally believable.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 23:511 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Where is your evidence?

There is another possibility ya know. Maybe the vaccines are not nearly as effective as they claim and they made up a variant to BS you all.

https://www.newswars.com/latest-uk-data-vaccinated-people-3-times-more-likely-to-die-from-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/

Prove the delta variant is more deadly. What is your source of info? Trolling is not evidence.
    Had a long chat w/ my doctor today about all the viruses strains. Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma and LAMBDA. He said Delta was more contagious but not more deadly. He said Lambda was not more contagious, because, it kills you before it can spread. LIKE FAST. He also said if or when the two make babies it's game over.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 04:15
    @kquinn909 said
    Had a long chat w/ my doctor today about all the viruses strains. Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma and LAMBDA. He said Delta was more contagious but not more deadly. He said Lambda was not more contagious, because, it kills you before it can spread. LIKE FAST. He also said if or when the two make babies it's game over.
    That is consistent with what I have said. I said there is no evidence the delta variant is more deadly, not for the unvaccinated anyway. It might be for the vaccinated though. I didn't mention contagiousness. I think it is more contagious for the vaccinated, but not sure about the unvaccinated.

The Lambda variant is the dominant variant in South America. This article says it might be more contagious, but I don't think anybody really knows for sure. Contagiousness is largely speculative with the new variants. Nobody can prove it.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lambda-covid-19-variant-means-215557677.html
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 04:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why do you want write about Trump every effing day!?!?! I dont think that you could write a fresh statement about him, it would only be the same broken record.

And why are you so ANGRY with this post? He is not inoffice anymore.
    He is obsessed with Trump and he doesn't want anybody pointing to Biden's lies. I don't think he realizes that he is making it easier for Trump to get another term in 2024. If sonhouse wanted to make it harder for Trump to serve a second term he would never mention Trump. Now none of us can forget Trump even if we wanted to. That only helps Trump's chances in 2024.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 06:47
    @AverageJoe1
    Is that some kind of attempt at humor? Or are you really that stupid to think he is out of office. Why don't you ask your god king himself if he is still POTUS. Or did you think the insurrection on Jan 6 was totally unrelated to anything your god king said? Or the so called 'rallies' where he is STILL preaching to the STUPID crowd about how he is still POTUS and in August he will magically be reinstated.

And I imagine about 40 odd MILLION OTHER STUPID folks swallow every fukking dangerous lie he speaks.

I HATE Trump for what he has done to the country, releasing pent up racism now turning to near civil war again.

You know good and well that will not be the last such insurrection demo as happened on Jan 6, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR SOCIOPATH GOD KING TRUMP.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 11:27
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Is that some kind of attempt at humor? Or are you really that stupid to think he is out of office. Why don't you ask your god king himself if he is still POTUS. Or did you think the insurrection on Jan 6 was totally unrelated to anything your god king said? Or the so called 'rallies' where he is STILL preaching to the STUPID crowd about how he is still POTUS a ...[text shortened]... the last such insurrection demo as happened on Jan 6, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR SOCIOPATH GOD KING TRUMP.
    He is out of office.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 12:14
    @kevcvs57 said
    So your A liar with lying links, you clearly missed what it did in India you callous scumbag liar. The only reason it’s not doing the same damage in the uk is because we’re mainly vaccinated. So again I’m calling you a liar on both counts based on the evidence of my own eyes and ears.
    did your own eyes see that Trump got a vaccine in record breaking time when all your lib people were saying five yrs at least?
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 12:16
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Is that some kind of attempt at humor? Or are you really that stupid to think he is out of office. Why don't you ask your god king himself if he is still POTUS. Or did you think the insurrection on Jan 6 was totally unrelated to anything your god king said? Or the so called 'rallies' where he is STILL preaching to the STUPID crowd about how he is still POTUS a ...[text shortened]... the last such insurrection demo as happened on Jan 6, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR SOCIOPATH GOD KING TRUMP.
    offer your wife a soup sandwich houndog!
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 12:33
    Vaccines are NOT protection from the delta variant. They actually make you more likely to die. This is because of "antibody dependent enhancement".

Biden's disinformation is killing people. The very vaccine he says will protect you from the delta variant will not and it is more likely to kill you if you get the delta variant.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 23:06
    @Metal-Brain
    You PISS ME OFF every time you put down Biden who has been in office only 6 months and is getting the economy back on track and is guiding the bills through congress and the most important bill is the two voting rights bills, we HAVE to pass those bills or the US will not be a democracy any more.

And all ASSSHOLES like you can do is put down Biden as if Trump was some kind of fukking sainte. He is anything but, a sociopath narcisstist BIG TIME psycopath and pathological liar, he LIKES to lie, it gets him off.

Just what we need in a POTUS, a criminal who cares NOTHING about citizens and ONLY in keeping the rich in power and keeping them hyper wealthy, and if you are a Trump enemy, his personal attorney, William Barr, who SHOULD have been an independent AG, screws Trumps enemies and helps his buddies.

PROVE ME WRONG ASSSWIPE.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree