1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 23:10
    @sonhouse

The U.S. is a Republic, not a Democracy. If you said your pledge salute, you would know this already.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 23:151 edit
    @Eladar
    Well THAT makes it ok for repubs to pass voter suppression laws specifically intended DELIBERATELY intended to stop blacks and browns from voting.

Why don't you defend THAT stance instead of the BULLSHYTE you keep talking about?

We VOTE ASSSHOLE, that makes us a democracy and repubs HATE that idea because they know they are losing the whitey majority soon and are running an end run to ruin the possibility of the US STAYING democratic.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 23:37
    @sonhouse

It is OK to require anyone who votes to provide official ID to help decrease voter fraud.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 01:09
    @eladar said
    @sonhouse

It is OK to require anyone who votes to provide official ID to help decrease voter fraud.
    What fraud ?
    Couldn't it just be that the voting system be improved so that there are fewer spoilt ballots due to missing or incorrect information ?
    Because this would have affected both Biden and Trump ballots. And therefore no fraud.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 08:17
    The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine against the Delta variant is “weaker” than health officials had hoped, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said on Friday, as over 1,000 people tested positive for coronavirus and more countries were added to the list of places to which Israelis will be banned from traveling.
    “We do not know exactly to what degree the vaccine helps, but it is significantly less,” Bennett said.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/for-first-time-since-march-855-new-coronavirus-cases-in-israel-674084
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 03:271 edit
    @Eladar
    Yeah, keep puking out the republican LIES about the 400 odd laws trying to be passed like in Georgia and Texas now attempting to make an even MORE draconian rules SPECIFICALLY designed to stop democrat votes, specifically BLACK and BROWN voters.

So don't EVEN continue that BULLSHYTE line 'we are only interested in election SECURITY', which is short for STOP DEMS FROM VOTING.

Yeah, we only want voter ID's what is wrong with that?
    So restricting hours of voting, pulling drop off vote boxes, making it near impossible for some folks to get the proper ID to vote, exactly how is THAT adding to election security?

When you see WHITEY areas with voting lines rushing in and out with no problems but go to black and brown communities and you find lines a half mile long and waits of 7 or more HOURS just to cast a vote and you think just like the world class ASSSHOLE you really are, 'no, this is just about SECURITY and voter ID'
    And THAT is total BULLSHYTE. REPUBS want to KILL dem votes. That is their bottom line.

THERE WAS NO FRAUD ALMOST ZERO in ALL elections since the civil war but now that your EVIL god king Trump ANNOUNCED there would be voter fraud IF I LOSE, all of a sudden there was massive voter fraud that has to be dealt with, more UTTER BULLSHYTE.

And it is ABUNDANTLY clear you are ONLY after dissing Biden when you know as a fact repubs are trying to stop ANYTHING posted by Dems.
    Do you remember Moscow Mitch saying ' I AM THE GRIM REAPER'?

He SAID he will put everything he can put up to try to stop ANYTHING coming out of dem bills.

Did you perhaps notice the first bill giving 1400 to folks had ZERO repub votes but later when it was found polling showed MASSIVE approval by citizens, THEN repubs started saying how GREAT this bill is and how it will help OUR citizens.
    FUKKING HYPOCRITES is what they are. Now saying how that bill was SO great but why did they vote against it?

THAT answer is clear: THEY ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF TRUMP.
    Which is PATHETIC but that is where the republican party is now
    and of course you are in there pitching to try to make it all happen where repubs do an effective COUP against democracy and install their folks who control election results, if dems win somewhere, the election board, if laws across all states come about, election boards can overturn ANY election, ESPECIALLY if it is clear a Dem won, can't have that. We found MASSIVE FRAUD and therefore we are installing OUR guy instead.

THAT is what it is all about for repubs now.

NOTHING ELSE.

Oh BTW, the so called audit in Arizona has issued a preliminary statement that there were *74,000* SUSPICIOUS ballots.

SO COINCIDENTALLY THE EXACT number TRUMP trying to push the Georgia secretary of state to find 74,000 votes, THAT WAS PUBLISHED when they found the phone records.

Wow, what a STARTLING coincident. MORE BULLSHYTE.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 03:39
    Sinopharm's COVID-19 shot induces weaker antibody responses to Delta -study.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sinopharms-covid-19-shot-induces-085413657.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 13:46
    “variants” of something that hasn’t been shown to exist can’t be known.

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 17:05
    @dood111 said
    Better believe that, Big Pharma is raking in billions so naturally they want Biden and the Dems to make Covid vaccinations mandatory for everybody, I'm sure there's a lot of $$$ being spread around to make them vote the way they want and you KNOW Biden and Hunter are licking their chops over the honey pot coming their way.
    Yeah, never mind the actual science.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 17:08
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    Yeah, keep puking out the republican LIES about the 400 odd laws trying to be passed like in Georgia and Texas now attempting to make an even MORE draconian rules SPECIFICALLY designed to stop democrat votes, specifically BLACK and BROWN voters.

So don't EVEN continue that BULLSHYTE line 'we are only interested in election SECURITY', which is short for STOP DEMS ...[text shortened]... PUBLISHED when they found the phone records.

Wow, what a STARTLING coincident. MORE BULLSHYTE.
    The ultrarightwingnutjobs here will NEVER answer ANY of the charges I listed.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 06:45
    Biden lied about the delta variant. He said it is more deadly to scare people into getting the gene vaccines. It is not more deadly.

Should Biden be banned from all social media for spreading misinformation?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 11:30
    I want to thank shav for inspiring me to bring attention to these threads I created again.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/dont-buy-the-hysteria-the-delta-variant-is-actually-less-dangerous/

Biden lied and should be censored from all media.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 13:11
    @metal-brain said
    Biden lied about the delta variant. He said it is more deadly to scare people into getting the gene vaccines. It is not more deadly.

Should Biden be banned from all social media for spreading misinformation?
    No, but perhaps you should be, for all the lies you spread.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 14:45
    @ponderable said
    Even though I know, that this most likely will be lost I post here what the British ministry of Health has assessed:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/991135/3_June_2021_Risk_assessment_for_SARS-CoV-2_variant_DELTA.pdf

So Biden can at least claim not to intentionally say the untruth (that would constitute ...[text shortened]... l claims not to have erred in the first place, when prognosing that it will be "just another flue"😉.
    The only difference between covid and the flu is that covid was a new virus.

2 million dead in the US? What do you know, my guess was better.

So where are those 2 million dead?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 14:47
    @suzianne said
    No, but perhaps you should be, for all the lies you spread.
    Most of people who die from covid are people who choose to he unhealthy.

Type 2 diabetics choose to endanger their lives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree