Biden :

Biden : "I Cannot Wait To Debate Trump!"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
70d

Yep, here is a link where he said that. He will now get his chance, and he is like a racehorse in the starting gate.
Isn't it wonderful. Democracy in action.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
70d

@averagejoe1 said
Yep, here is a link where he said that. He will now get his chance, and he is like a racehorse in the starting gate.
Isn't it wonderful. Democracy in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQ9qhD60rE
If they let him anywhere near a debate stage they're nuts.

An hour in, he'll be lucky if he's not drooling and rambling incoherently.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
70d

@sh76 said

At least he won’t be telling them what beautiful and perfect dictator he’s going to be
It’s one thing trump riling up his MAGA morons but now he’s going to be speaking to the non MAGAs if he wants to win the White House he’s somehow going to have to pretend not to be a narcissistic borderline sociopathic personality
They are both to old for the job but only one of them is a convicted fraudster and sexual predator

Lake Como

Moves
70d

@kevcvs57 said
At least he won’t be telling them what beautiful and perfect dictator he’s going to be
It’s one thing trump riling up his MAGA morons but now he’s going to be speaking to the non MAGAs if he wants to win the White House he’s somehow going to have to pretend not to be a narcissistic borderline sociopathic personality
They are both to old for the job but only one of them is a convicted fraudster and sexual predator
Yeah, right on, Kev. Or is that Sonhouse.
Issue, though, is will he follow through on kick-butt of Trump during the debate? I am glad that Biden says he wants to debate him, I have thought he was a coward up to now. I'll see you across the boxing ring!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
70d

@averagejoe1 said
Yeah, right on, Kev. Or is that Sonhouse.
Issue, though, is will he follow through on kick-butt of Trump during the debate? I am glad that Biden says he wants to debate him, I have thought he was a coward up to now. I'll see you across the boxing ring!
I understand Trump plans to broadcast a "blow-by-blow" commentary on the SOTU as it is being broadcast.

What a disrespectful POS.

Lake Como

Moves
70d

@suzianne said
I understand Trump plans to broadcast a "blow-by-blow" commentary on the SOTU as it is being broadcast.

I agree with you. No need for that, as I want to absorb every word of Joe Biden,,,,,or, actually , every word of his many speech writers. No one knows Joe.
He is asleep right now, Sue. I hereby swear it.
Do you think Trump would be asleep?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
70d

@sh76
Look at this stuff from Trump:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-leads-biden-economy/

How about this:

Moves
70d

@kevcvs57 said
that dog face pony soldier!

Moves
70d

@suzianne said

so its disrespectful to let the people know when someone is lying to them?

rain

Moves
70d

@sh76 said

I have no idea whether you're talking about Biden or Trump.

If that was deliberate, well done.

Moves
70d

@vivify said

any fool should know which one

rain

Moves
70d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
any fool should know which one
Trump spirals, rambles incoherently as crowd DEAD SILENT

‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against windmills

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
70d
1 edit

@vivify said
‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against windmills

[youtube]ec9P3C1OXqE?si=dhri3dj0MJxmzFP3[/youtube]
Another quote clipped without context from vivfy, she still hasn't learned her lesson from the black hitler thread. By 'wind' he is of course referring to the wind industry.

They're rubbish, but what do I know. Only worked on site on two windfarms, and been involved in at least 12 projects in 10 years from a shiny bum perspective (the office chair) pricing and planning. They are junk that wouldn't be where they are now except for virtue signaling and goobermint money. Do you know where goobermint money comes from? One place is they tax other more reliable energy sources thus artificially jacking the price of better methods. That's right they tax Co's to fund their competitors. Unreliable and expensive, countries that have gone the so called renewable energy route have the most expensive power.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
70d

@vivify said

Both in spirit, I suppose.

But "drooling and rambling incoherently" would be more Biden.

Trump would be more like "throwing around juvenile insults and making one claim after another that's totally divorced from reality."

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
69d

@wajoma said
Another quote clipped without context from vivfy, she still hasn't learned her lesson from the black hitler thread. By 'wind' he is of course referring to the wind industry.

They're rubbish, but what do I know. Only worked on site on two windfarms, and been involved in at least 12 projects in 10 years from a shiny bum perspective (the office chair) pricing and planning. Th ...[text shortened]... ensive, countries that have gone the so called renewable energy route have the most expensive power.
Hahaha another knee jerk emotional defence of the wannabe dictator by another faux libertarian, classic vajoma 😂😂