Biden clearly dictates, violates the Constitution

Biden clearly dictates, violates the Constitution

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
42d

@spruce112358 said
SCOTUS ruled on waiving loans under the HEROES Act in Biden v. Nebraska.

This is a different Act.
no, biden tried attaching the two acts…didnt work

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
42d
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
Doesn't matter to you, if Trump did the same, YEA YOU ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
All your mewling is just weaponization, running anything up the ultrarightwingnut flag to see if it sticks getting anything bad about Biden.
Like the BS about Biden being on cocaine. You fukkers will go to any utterly stupid lengths to make Biden look bad no matter the truth. Remember that word 'Truth".
Your god king Trump knows SO much about that word.

Moves
42d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Doesn't matter to you, if Trump did the same, YEA YOU ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
All your mewling is just weaponization, running anything up the ultrarightwingnut flag to see if it sticks getting anything bad about Biden.
Like the BS about Biden being on cocaine. You fukkers will go to any utterly stupid lengths to make Biden look bad no matter the truth. Remember that word 'Truth".
a yes or no…

are you ok with biden cutting a benefit of the elderly?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
42d
3 edits

@Mott-The-Hoople
Hey, you know good and well I am one of the elderly and I have seen NOTHING of what you puke out. I TOLD you I get one med, Diavan for blood pressure and had a shot in my ass for bursitis and there has been ZERO change in anything for me or my wife. When folks say stuff like groceries are way up in price, I go to the market and see ONE avocado running 3 bucks I can see that quite clearly. But why don't you show me actual examples of folks getting screwed on Advantage?
All you are doing is yet another weaponization thinking you win some brownie points showing how bad Biden is, not caring it is YOUR god king under at least four jurisdictions and close to one hundred separate charges.
Oh wait, I FORGOT, it is the COURTS that are corrupt, all four separate jurisdictions and states. Sorry I brought that one up.

Moves
42d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Hey, you know good and well I am one of the elderly and I have seen NOTHING of what you puke out. I TOLD you I get one med, Diavan for blood pressure and had a shot in my ass for bursitis and there has been ZERO change in anything for me or my wife. When folks say stuff like groceries are way up in price, I go to the market and see ONE avocado running 3 buc ...[text shortened]... e COURTS that are corrupt, all four separate jurisdictions and states. Sorry I brought that one up.
the cuts are not in place yet but they are coming

it is hard to communicate with ignorance

Lake Como

Moves
42d

@spruce112358 said
SCOTUS ruled on waiving loans under the HEROES Act in Biden v. Nebraska.

This is a different Act.
The lawyers I’d heard discounted that as a legal ‘work around’ so I went with that rather than Sonhouse logic.

Lake Como

Moves
42d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Check out Trumphouse daring to put weaponization on the repubs. Jesus

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d

@Mott-The-Hoople
So you weaponize a 0.16% cut. OMG, I can't pay my house payment now. Oh WHAT will I do. If it was Trump doing the same you would be applauding what a genius he is.
AND this thread would never have been started and you and we ALL know it.

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Trumphouse....has Biden made even one mistake? if so, you've never mentioned one.

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
So you weaponize a 0.16% cut. OMG, I can't pay my house payment now. Oh WHAT will I do. If it was Trump doing the same you would be applauding what a genius he is.
Your emotion sends your posts into neverland

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@mott-the-hoople said
a yes or no…

are you ok with biden cutting a benefit of the elderly?
Stop lying.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@mott-the-hoople said
the cuts are not in place yet but they are coming

it is hard to communicate with ignorance
Remember, a con man told you this.

MAGA, gullible as the day is long.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
39d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Well, lets put up the Biden mistakes V Trump mistakes.
Do you think Biden would have ever said stick a UV light up your butt to kill Covid?
Or ingest bleach for the same?

Do you have any of my posts saying Biden is perfect?

Lake Como

Moves
39d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Can you write without the facetious bent?

Lake Como

Moves
39d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Well, lets put up the Biden mistakes V Trump mistakes.
Do you think Biden would have ever said stick a UV light up your butt to kill Covid?
Or ingest bleach for the same?

Do you have any of my posts saying Biden is perfect?
Do you have any saying Biden screwed up on something? Like , uhhhh, the border?