1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Mar '22 20:52
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Are YOU so OUTSTANDINGLY stupid as to think the green energy engineers haven't thought of and worked to fix that issue, oh, like TESLA BATTERIES now being sent out with multi-megawatthour ratings so they can keep giving energy to towns and such.
    You really need to think about the crap you puke out before you start typing.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Mar '22 20:54
    @Metal-Brain
    It is clear as a bell YOU would fight to death protecting your boss Putin if he was threatened with war crimes of which he is CLEARLY guilty as hell.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 00:18
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    It is clear as a bell YOU would fight to death protecting your boss Putin if he was threatened with war crimes of which he is CLEARLY guilty as hell.
    Bush and Obama are guilty of war crimes too. Do you support punishing them for their war crimes?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 11:33
    @no1marauder said
    So is it OK to "invade a sovereign state" as long as it's not a "neighboring one"?

I never remember you complaining about Afghan or Iraqi or Serbian or Libyan "children murdered" or "their villages, towns and cities turned to rubble." And US, UK and other Western oligarchs were never arrested and forced to pay for those countries' reconstruction.
    Well you have a very bad memory regarding Afghan and Iraq but no you won’t have heard me complaining about the non existent Serbia invasion but I still fully support the limited bombing of Serbia in support of the UN resolution in order to prevent the genocidal Balkan wars.
    Stop lying about my stance on US led atrocities and US invoked NATO retaliations your the hypocrite here for excusing Putins war on the basis that your own country is no angel.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 11:591 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Stop pretending that the intervention in Libya was for anything but the overthrow of Gaddafi. This was a war of aggression under the fig leaf of "protecting civilians" (a rationale Putin has disingenuously claimed as well): https://www.internationalcrimesdatabase.org/upload/documents/20140916T170326-ICD%20Brief%204%20-%20Rijke.pdf

Stop pretending that the NATO bombing ...[text shortened]... estern countries to do so and kill, but not for Russia to do the same is hypocritical and monstrous.
    “ These are lies unless you are so uninformed that you are ignorant of the truth. ”
    Your lying when you call the bombing of Serbia to prevent the genocide of Bosnian Muslims an invasion of a sovereign state, you are lying when you call the no fly zone imposed on Gadaffi’s air force in order to prevent the slaughter of civilians by a despot an invasion, Just stop lying. The only NATO campaign that is comparable to the unprovoked war that Putin declared on Ukraine is the 2nd Iraq war and if you could please provide evidence of me supporting that invasion I’d be very interested to see it, otherwise stop lying about my stance on it in your snide way.
    Why you think that the innocent people of Ukraine should be left to the mercy of the pig Putin because you have a guilt trip about your own countries sins speaks to an arrogance beyond words.
    Of course NATO has no business in the Middle East but it definitely does have business in Europe when the aggressive nation that it was formed to contain and defend Europe against is attacking a peaceful European nation. Your either an idiot or your being obtuse in your non recognition of this fact.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 22:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Using the term TOO implies you think Putin actually is a war crimes criminal.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 22:52
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Are YOU so OUTSTANDINGLY stupid as to think the green energy engineers haven't thought of and worked to fix that issue, oh, like TESLA BATTERIES now being sent out with multi-megawatthour ratings so they can keep giving energy to towns and such.
    You really need to think about the crap you puke out before you start typing.
    link please...I think you are lying
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 22:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I think
    Proof, please...
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '22 04:23
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ These are lies unless you are so uninformed that you are ignorant of the truth. ”
    Your lying when you call the bombing of Serbia to prevent the genocide of Bosnian Muslims an invasion of a sovereign state, you are lying when you call the no fly zone imposed on Gadaffi’s air force in order to prevent the slaughter of civilians by a despot an invasion, Just stop lying. The ...[text shortened]... ful European nation. Your either an idiot or your being obtuse in your non recognition of this fact.
    You are truly a brainwashed moron.

As I already said, when the West wants to attack a sovereign nation, the magic word "genocide" is automatically trotted out. That you are so gullible that you actually believe the protection of human life is of the slightest interest to the people who run Western nations makes me want to almost weep with pity.

Your profound ignorance of virtually every major historical event over the last 30 years or more, makes your astounding policy preference to call "Putin's bluff" and risk nuclear war understandable, if incredibly stupid.

Why should NATO go to war to defend the Ukraine when it has steadfastly refused to admit that nation to the military alliance for the precise reason that it was unwilling to go to war to defend it? Your paranoid delusions that Putin's forces are going to march to the English Channel notwithstanding, even that aggressive alliance isn't made up of suicidal fools like yourself. Killing Serbs or Libyans or Afghans, etc. etc. etc. is one thing but engaging in adventurism that quite likely would trigger nuclear war is another kettle of fish altogether.

The Ukraine and the West should have seriously considered the proposals the Russians brought forward in December but having failed to do so, the Ukrainians are going to have to eventually negotiate from a weakened bargaining position with large chunks of their country occupied, millions of their people having fled to other countries and having many of their cities in rubble. Insisting on the pipe dream of military victory or a contrite Russia withdrawing after overthrowing their present leadership is only going to get a lot more people killed pointlessly.

Realism is a bitter pill sometimes but someone as pathetically misinformed as you doesn't have to worry about that as you can feel free to express your childish views that, if accepted by actual decision makers, will just continue to pile up the dead.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '22 04:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well you have a very bad memory regarding Afghan and Iraq but no you won’t have heard me complaining about the non existent Serbia invasion but I still fully support the limited bombing of Serbia in support of the UN resolution in order to prevent the genocidal Balkan wars.
    Stop lying about my stance on US led atrocities and US invoked NATO retaliations your the hypocrite here for excusing Putins war on the basis that your own country is no angel.
    Could you show me that "UN Resolution" that compelled NATO to bomb Serbia in 1998 to detach Kosovo from that country?

That "limited bombing" killed at least 500 civilians including 16 at a TV station which NATO said was a "legitimate military target". https://www.france24.com/en/20190321-20-years-serbian-victims-nato-bombings-feel-forgotten
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '22 04:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Using the term TOO implies you think Putin actually is a war crimes criminal.
    War itself is a crime. Calling someone a war criminal doesn't make someone that by definition. I'm not sure if Putin is a war criminal by definition. Intentionally killing civilians is a war crime. NATO did that by bombing a news station in Serbia. The US military did that in Fallujah, Sirte and other places.

Who doesn't commit war crimes? Ukraine is probably torturing Russian soldiers they captured. That is a war crime.

https://rumble.com/vwsij2-ukraine-commits-war-crime-against-russian-soldiers-and-liberals-cheer.html
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '22 12:53
    Looks like the deal fell through.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/us-venezuela-discuss-easing-sanctions-make-little-progress-sources-2022-03-06/
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '22 01:01
    https://en-volve.com/2022/04/22/biden-just-gave-a-big-middle-finger-to-americans-sending-us-oil-reserves-to-europe-instead-of-our-gas-pumps/
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 00:45
    Biden Will Ease Sanctions On Venezuela's Maduro Amid Scramble For Alternative Oil

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/biden-ease-sanctions-venezuelas-maduro-amid-scramble-alternative-oil

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree