it will
    Hence, why we need wind turbines.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 03:07
    @vivify
    And ocean wave machines and thermal energy generation and solar and nuclear including fission AND fusion seemingly getting close to breakeven.
    The bottom line is we have to get off the fossil fuel tit for transport and just use that precious recourse for making stuff which is what, 10% of the use for transport AND that use does not automatically generate greenhouse gasses.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 03:17
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    No, that was the ABSOLUTE truth. We would NEVER go to the pathetic ultrarightwingnutjob sites you post since you NEVER are interested in the actual subject but ONLY in 'how can I weaponize this'.

Go on, you can say it, 'I HATE THE US AND WANT TO SEE THE END OF American Democracy'.

Come on, you can do it, just let it roll off your tongue, get that out of the way and we can maybe do an actual debate.
    American democracy doesn't exist. The majority of Americans are not represented in government and you know it.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 15:15
    Venezuela has released some Americans that were caught attempting a coup. Biden must have lifted some sanctions to get that done. A deal must be in the making. Oil shipments should start soon.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 15:31
    @metal-brain said
    Venezuela has released some Americans that were caught attempting a coup. Biden must have lifted some sanctions to get that done. A deal must be in the making. Oil shipments should start soon.
    That sounds like a good thing for the People in the US and Venezuela.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 15:34
    @metal-brain said
    This is sad, but there is nothing you can do about it so you might as well laugh because it is hilarious before you have to get raped at the gas pump.

https://rumble.com/vwzgii-biden-begs-venezuela-for-oil.html
    We have been buying crude from Venezuela for decades, and it appears, now, we will be purchasing even more. Venezuelan crude is considered poor quality, thick and sulfurous and requires extensive refining.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-washington-pins-easing-venezuela-sanctions-direct-oil-supply-us-2022-03-09/
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 16:35
    @no1marauder said
    CITIES SERVICE STATIONS
    are owned by Venezuela.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 17:11
    @jimm619 said
    We have been buying crude from Venezuela for decades, and it appears, now, we will be purchasing even more. Venezuelan crude is considered poor quality, thick and sulfurous and requires extensive refining.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-washington-pins-easing-venezuela-sanctions-direct-oil-supply-us-2022-03-09/
    The US has not imported any oil from Venezuela since mid-2019. https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbblpd_a.htm
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '22 17:26
    @no1marauder said
    The US has not imported any oil from Venezuela since mid-2019. https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbblpd_a.htm
    Thank you for the info.
    I was under the impression that
    we had curtailed, but not stopped
    Venezuelan imports.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 01:19
    @no1marauder said
    Yes. I agree.

Sure is odd that after the US attempted a coup to overthrow Maduro and called Guido the real president they are doing the deal anyway. I thought Jimmy Dore's comment that Maduro should have said "ask the real president of Venezuela" was hilarious.

But yeah, Russia's misfortune seems to be benefiting Venezuela right now. They are getting sanctions lifted while Russia is getting burdened with them. Maduro is lucky Biden's approval ratings are in the toilet right now.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 03:33
    @shallow-blue said
    We'll see. You are good at predictions, not so good at ones that come true.
    Some of these guys have
    so many predictions, some
    of them must come true.....right?
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 13:42
    @contenchess said
    Some article I read said there was only 50 years of oil left in the world.
    I read that same article. I think it was dated June 17, 1971.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 14:27
    @vivify said
    Hence, why we need wind turbines.
    and when the wind doesnt blow enough to turn the turbines?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 14:28
    @metal-brain said
    Yes. I agree.

Sure is odd that after the US attempted a coup to overthrow Maduro and called Guido the real president they are doing the deal anyway. I thought Jimmy Dore's comment that Maduro should have said "ask the real president of Venezuela" was hilarious.

But yeah, Russia's misfortune seems to be benefiting Venezuela right now. They are getting sanctions lift ...[text shortened]... is getting burdened with them. Maduro is lucky Biden's approval ratings are in the toilet right now.
    Lol “Russia’s misfortune” at least they are not burdened with having their children murdered and their villages, towns and cities turned to rubble. Hopefully they continue to suffer the “burden” of sanctions until they leave Ukraine at which point the oligarchs arrested billions can pay for its reconstruction.
    It is good news for the Venezuelan’s though, who, to the best of my knowledge have not invaded a neighbouring sovereign state in any meaningful way at least.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 14:281 edit
    @sh76 said
    I read that same article. I think it was dated June 17, 1971.
    the world gonna end in 10 years anyway...oh wait...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/andrewalker/2016/01/27/al-gore-end-of-the-world-n2110731

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree