Assassination attempt

Assassination attempt

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Well you’ve got me convinced!
I don’t need to concince anyone.

Everyone on this site is nothing more than a narcissist wanting to spank their monkey to the sound of their own typing.

Oh, and let me add moronic to the mix.

Moves
12 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
I don’t need to concince anyone.

Everyone on this site is nothing more than a narcissist wanting to spank their monkey to the sound of their own typing.

Oh, and let me add moronic to the mix.
Sleep well last night?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Sleep well last night?
No.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
You would like to think so but I’m not so sure now.

Trump bided his time before running for election, I feel he was waiting for the right moment when he could appeal to an large enough right wing base, which was after the paranoia of the Obama administration. This paranoia and racial hatred is now steaming under pressure in the US and Trump has been the lightening rod ...[text shortened]... possessed by Satan. This is obviously not a good way to think and not one which is easily reversed.
The great American experiment in self-government may yet fail. The events of the past four years demonstrated how fragile democracy is, how easy it is for one determined demagogue and his 'facilitators' to corrupt and damage it. As A.N. Whitehead once observed, great advances in civilisation all but wreck the nations in which they occur.

D

Moves
12 Jan 21

Moves
12 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
No.
Me neither actually. Loads going on ๐Ÿ˜

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

I actually slept very well, nothing one can do about things not under one's control.

I personally will be happy to see the madman gone.

I think it all going to be ok, although there may be more blood before it is over.

-VR

D

Moves
13 Jan 21

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Oh, the yanks are crazy, but they’re very timid compared to the salivating, paranoid hatred of brexiteers.

Moves
13 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
Oh, the yanks are crazy, but they’re very timid compared to the salivating, paranoid hatred of brexiteers.
Come here you chubby little loser, I’ve got a big victory kiss for you ๐Ÿ˜˜

X

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Come here you chubby little loser, I’ve got a big victory kiss for you ๐Ÿ˜˜

X
póg mo thóin

Moves
14 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
póg mo thóin
Marginally less gross than having to ืœืžืฆื•ืฅ ืืช ืคื™ ื”ื˜ื‘ืขืช ืฉืœื™

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
14 Jan 21

@divegeester said
ืœืžืฆื•ืฅ ืืช ืคื™ ื”ื˜ื‘ืขืช ืฉืœื™
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Kiss your mother with that mouth?!

Moves
14 Jan 21

@yo-its-me said
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Kiss your mother with that mouth?!
It’s Shav’s catch phrase, I wrote it in Hebrew so people wouldn’t have to read it.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
14 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Brexit may have looked similar, albeit much lesser scale in terms of protests and violence, but Brexit was not driven by a permanent broad political divide, it was driven by a singular ideological one, perceived sovereignty and political independence, compounded by an apparent attempt to scupper and reverse a democratically made decision. However flawed it was in its exec ...[text shortened]... onal mindsets and the long term political architecture.

Edit: civil war, not war of independence.
What a load of old cobblers.
Brexit was driven by lies and disinformation over many years by the Telegraph,Daily Mail and others.