Assassination attempt

Assassination attempt

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jan 21

It occurred to me today that it’s been a long time since America tried to murder its Commander in Chief. I can feel it happening in the coming months, maybe an attempt on Kamala Harris’ life.

Am I overreacting to what’s going on currently?

E

Moves
11 Jan 21

The establishment has Presidents Assassinated, not the every day person.

Kennedy was killed because he would not listen to them.

Reagan was shot and almost killed, then fell into line.

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@eladar said
The establishment has Presidents Assassinated, not the every day person.

Kennedy was killed because he would not listen to them.

Reagan was shot and almost killed, then fell into line.
Do you think Biden and Harris will “fall into line” without an attempt on their lives?

Moves
11 Jan 21

@Eladar

Lincoln and McKinley?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 21
3 edits

@divegeester said
It occurred to me today that it’s been a long time since America tried to murder its Commander in Chief. I can feel it happening in the coming months, maybe an attempt on Kamala Harris’ life.

Oh yeah...and that other person who currently leads isn't the prime target in your opinion...your salivating just thinking about it...pfff

Moves
12 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
Oh yeah...and that other person who currently leads isn't the prime target in your opinion...your salivating just thinking about it...pfff
Harris will be the one they really fear.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

I don't think I can be surprised about anything that could possibly happen in the U.S. right now. A few weeks ago I would have had a different opinion. After the attack on the white house I wouldn't rule anything out.

-VR

E

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Do you think Biden and Harris will “fall into line” without an attempt on their lives?
They are the line monitors

Lake Como

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Falling into Line is commonplace in countries such as the one we are about to become...(be honest, people). so yes, Biden and Harris will fall into line. Don't know about the fatal attempts you suggest.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Jan 21
2 edits

@divegeester said

As soon as trump was in office, I really believed he’d “die in his sleep” that first Summer (read: get bumped off for national security reasons).
Obviously I was wrong.

Any attempts on Harris or Biden’s lives will not come from the US government. It will be far-right extremists.

The FBI are seriously worried about this scenario:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55625707

The Republican party has created a monster * they can’t control. This is not going to end well.

* just to be clear: trump is only a manifestation of the monster. The true monster the republicans have created is a millions large base of people who see the democrats as a force for evil, rather than a political party.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
They're already in line. Deep State does not like uppity independents like Trump

JFK was very much an outsider.

Moves
12 Jan 21

@eladar said
They are the line monitors
Nice dodge.

Moves
12 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
Any attempts on Harris or Biden’s lives will not come from the US government. It will be far-right extremists.
Exactly what I meant in my OP.

Not government.

Moves
12 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
They're already in line. Deep State does not like uppity independents like Trump

JFK was very much an outsider.
Trump: “Uppity independent”

Lol.

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Jan 21
1 edit

@divegeester said

Some people in the mob which attacked the Capitol shouted "hang Pence" and a gallows was erected outside the Capitol building.

Ali Alexander, a leading Stop the Steal activist, has continued to publish violent rhetoric since the riots. On Sunday night, in a new Internet video, he vowed: “We are going to punish the traitors,” referring to Republican politicians who endorsed Biden’s electoral victory. “The Lord says vengeance is his, and I pray I am the tool to stab these motherf---ers.”