Americans are helpless

Americans are helpless

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 16

Originally posted by Eladar
The true Americans are the law abiding citizens. The outlaws can be hung from the nearest tree for all I care.
FASCIST!

😲

E

Moves
19 Mar 16

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
FASCIST!

😲
Libtard definition of Facist:

Law abiding citizens good. Gang thugs bad. I'm a facist.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Libtard definition of Facist:

Law abiding citizens good. Gang thugs bad. I'm a facist.
Them bikers ain't libtards, castizo.

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
19 Mar 16

They're not anything, they were just jamming up the road to do tricks, why did you think it was relevant to mention them?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 16

Originally posted by FishHead111
They're not anything, they were just jamming up the road to do tricks, why did you think it was relevant to mention them?
They're the only people who do this on a regular basis that I can think of.

E

Moves
19 Mar 16

Them bikers aren't calling me a Facist. I'm amazed at how much I have to explain to you. You are supposed to be an educated person, but I guess your libtard point of view keeps getting in the way.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 16
1 edit

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30984558/bikers-for-trump-hold-rally-outside-of-tea-party-convention

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - A small army of bikers lined the entrance of the South Carolina Tea Party Convention in Myrtle Beach Saturday, chanting for Trump as he drove by.

"He says what all my bar patrons say sitting around having a beer or something. He's talking the same lingo. Hard to believe a multi-billionaire could think like a biker," said Bill Barber, who runs a popular biker bar in Murrells Inlet. He says he supports "Bikers for Trump" and everything that the GOP candidate stands for. That's why a rally was held Saturday morning with hundreds of bikers pouring into the favorite hotspot.

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
19 Mar 16

Anyway back to the original thread.
Yes, American police are helpless or close to it when it comes to stopping protesters from taking over our streets and violating the rights of others and committing all manner of property damage vandalism looting and vicious random assaults against innocent people .
Used to be cops would disburse them with fire hoses and tear gas before wading into the crowd with billy clubs and attack dogs and put lumps on them until they got the idea and went home.
But now they can take over our streets and roads and do anything they want.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FishHead111
Anyway back to the original thread.
Yes, American police are helpless or close to it when it comes to stopping protesters from taking over our streets and violating the rights of others and committing all manner of property damage vandalism looting and vicious random assaults against innocent people .
Used to be cops would disburse them with fire ho ...[text shortened]... idea and went home.
But now they can take over our streets and roads and do anything they want.
A scene from the Big Lebowski:

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
19 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
In more civilized countries such as South Africa, protests are not illegal.
lol AGAIN @ "more civilized countries like South Africa".
A quick image google of crime, slums, murder, living conditions, etc in SA will make you go "WTF?"

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 16
2 edits

I'm sorry twhitehead, you lost this one.

Civilized country like SA...lulz

In a civilized country people can afford food

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/517396/south-africa-riots-and-the-price-of-food/

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
19 Mar 16

A scene from the Big Lebowski:

[youtube]Uof-zalA6O0[/youtube]
Love that scene I identify with the chief of police he's taking care of business.

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
19 Mar 16

THIS is what the liberal chit bags are doing to our colleges.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
19 Mar 16

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/presidential-candidates-speak-grade-school-level-according-study

E

Moves
19 Mar 16

Originally posted by finnegan
http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/presidential-candidates-speak-grade-school-level-according-study
See thread about Trump's secret weapon.