ABBERANT Rep Jaypal is revolting

ABBERANT Rep Jaypal is revolting

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
167d

@averagejoe1 said
You silly goose, the 'source' was the interview, by a lib on CNN, who was obviously disgruntled with this human. Since she was pressing The Jayapal, it would mean that she was upset that the cretin would not answer the question.
Ms Bash and I wonder why you fellers don't get it. Always the contrarians....from the school of Marauder!!!
No, it wasn't. Your source was a right-wing propaganda piece that told you a cherry-picked version of events. Jayapal did condemn Hamas and did so without any prompting; why didn't your source mention that?

Can you answer that? Why doesn't your source mention when she said "We have to condemn what Hamas did"?

If you were concerned about the truth you would've just posted the actual interview instead of what your propaganda said about it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
167d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I agree with you, these debates can be very tedious, especially when you got cretins, like me, trying to hold your feet to the fire with certain questions, which are never answered. Sonhouse and Sue leave them unanswered every day. But let’s try this. We are all in a pub, suzianne is over there, rackin’ em for Mott, Shav and Wajoma playing darts. We sit down and I ask yo ...[text shortened]... AvJoe, with no one to back you up , or help you form talking points,you have to think on your feet!
But you haven’t have you Joe, you’ve held a marshmallow to the fire and dreamt up a controversy that doesn’t exist because it’s central claim is an outright lie.
Now answer the question
‘Do you condemn the atrocity being committed on thousands of gazan women and children?

Moves
166d

Before you cry about it being Fox news, they are repeating a State Department statement here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-dept-hamas-refuses-release-134047418.html

Lake Como

Moves
166d

@kevcvs57 said
But you haven’t have you Joe, you’ve held a marshmallow to the fire and dreamt up a controversy that doesn’t exist because it’s central claim is an outright lie.
Now answer the question
‘Do you condemn the atrocity being committed on thousands of gazan women and children?
https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/the-rape-but-jayapal-twice-hedges-on-hamas-sexual-violence-on-cnn/

We all condemn it, Kev. But we are talking about this cretin who has upset a lot of people. So tell us, why are they upset but you do not seem to be?? Are you yourself hedging? Birds of a feather. But I am sure you are prettier than this heinous. Is that a noun.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
166d

@averagejoe1 said
https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/the-rape-but-jayapal-twice-hedges-on-hamas-sexual-violence-on-cnn/

We all condemn it, Kev. But we are talking about this cretin who has upset a lot of people. So tell us, why are they upset but you do not seem to be?? Are you yourself hedging? Birds of a feather. But I am sure you are prettier than this heinous. Is that a noun.
They are upset with Jayapal because she is condemning Israel's mass murder of civilians not for the fake reasons mentioned in the OP.

It's a curious thing that the sexual assault and rape of a dozen or so women, as abhorrent as that was, is somehow more important than the killing of thousands of women and children in the American media's eyes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
166d

@jj-adams said
He's referring to Hamas's habit of putting captured women in tents where it's a come one come all invitation for everyone that wants a piece to help themselves.
Delightful people.
I really doubt it.

Your assumption that this happens appears driven by anti-Islam sentiment, just like racists claimed for years that "black men are after your daughters".

If you understood Islam, you'd know this is zina al-jabr and the punishment for this could be severe, including stoning. If this is a public event, they'd have no problem getting the four witnesses required by the Hadiths.

Lake Como

Moves
165d

@no1marauder said
They are upset with Jayapal because she is condemning Israel's mass murder of civilians not for the fake reasons mentioned in the OP.

It's a curious thing that the sexual assault and rape of a dozen or so women, as abhorrent as that was, is somehow more important than the killing of thousands of women and children in the American media's eyes.
Do you not think Israel ha d every right to retaliate for being murdered in their beds by Hamas? Yes or no? Naaa, only links and preaching from you.
Are you an anti gun person? The people in Israel would have been able to kill your Hamas friends when they broke in, had they had guns.
So now you would be writing how horrible Israel was to waste the Hamas.
Pitiful weak posters abound..

Lake Como

Moves
165d

@suzianne said
I really doubt it.

Your assumption that this happens appears driven by anti-Islam sentiment, just like racists claimed for years that "black men are after your daughters".

If you understood Islam, you'd know this is zina al-jabr and the punishment for this could be severe, including stoning. If this is a public event, they'd have no problem getting the four witnesses required by the Hadiths.
Suzianne ‘doubts’ the rapes.
Frim now on, I will never doubt this bright young lady. Please enlighten us more.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
165d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Do you not think Israel ha d every right to retaliate for being murdered in their beds by Hamas? Yes or no? Naaa, only links and preaching from you.
Are you an anti gun person? The people in Israel would have been able to kill your Hamas friends when they broke in, had they had guns.
So now you would be writing how horrible Israel was to waste the Hamas.
Pitiful weak posters abound..
LMAO! You think people in Israel don't have guns? About 300 of those who were killed in the attacks on October 7th were members of the Israeli military or other security branches; do you think they were carrying rocks?

What a pathetic moron you are.

I'd explain to you what international law says about "retaliation" but you're too stupid and brainwashed to understand it. But I'll give you a clue; you can't "retaliate" against innocent civilians.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
165d

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne ‘doubts’ the rapes.
Frim now on, I will never doubt this bright young lady. Please enlighten us more.
What I doubt is your imagery of 'rape tents'.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
165d

@averagejoe1 said

No that’s another lie Joe I’ve yet to hear anyone from the right condemn Israel’s destruction of Gaza and the deaths of thousands of innocent women and children
What would we think of a cop who turns up to take out a serial killer who has a child that he’s using as a shield and the cop shoots the child to get the serial killer?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
165d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
No that’s another lie Joe I’ve yet to hear anyone from the right condemn Israel’s destruction of Gaza and the deaths of thousands of innocent women and children
What would we think of a cop who turns up to take out a serial killer who has a child that he’s using as a shield and the cop shoots the child to get the serial killer?
Stupid analogy. The serial killer is using HIS child as a shield, and still firing rockets at other people to kill them. If the serial killer surrenders, stops firing rockets, then the so-called innocent women and children will live. Yes, shoot them both.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
165d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Stupid analogy. The serial killer is still firing rockets at other people to kill them. If the serial killer surrenders, stops firing rockets, then the so-called innocent women and children will live. Yes, shoot them both.
No, good analogy read by a stupid islamaphobic pig
So your claiming that if Hamas stop firing mostly harmless rockets against Israel’s iron dome Israel will stop blowing up gazan women and children
You lie so effing easily
Newsflash Israel is killing civilians on purpose, that’s the whole point of their response to 7/10 if they can kill a few Hamas fighters on the way so much the better.but the objective is make Gaza uninhabitable by Palestinians.
Israel was always iberal and nativist but now it is far right and nativist, the west Ned’s to wake up to this or suffer the obvious consequences of its collusion in the slaughter of innocents

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
165d

@kevcvs57 said
No, good analogy read by a stupid islamaphobc pig
So your claiming that if Hamas stop firing mostly harmless rockets against Israel’s iron dome Israel will stop blowing up gazan women and children
You lie so effing easily
Newsflash Israel is killing civilians on purpose, that the whole point of their response to 7/10 if they can kill a few Hamas fighters on the way so ...[text shortened]... o wake up to this or suffer the obvious consequences for its collusion in the slaughter of innocents
What the hell is a harmless rocket ... moron. You need to wake up. There are no consequences. There is no ICC that can prosecute Netanyahu. Those so called innocents were dancing when Jews were killed on Oct 7th. Their life mission is to kill Jews.

Lake Como

Moves
165d

@no1marauder said
LMAO! You think people in Israel don't have guns? About 300 of those who were killed in the attacks on October 7th were members of the Israeli military or other security branches; do you think they were carrying rocks?

What a pathetic moron you are.

I'd explain to you what international law says about "retaliation" but you're too stupid and brainwashed to understand it. But I'll give you a clue; you can't "retaliate" against innocent civilians.
My my, so angry. All I said was that these pitiful slaughter victims could have protected themselves if they had had guns under their pillows. I would have expected all of you to get angry about how stupid maybe THEY are, to not have guns in their house in such a hotbed of a country.
You must rather read links.I will put my next post in the form of a link.
Retaliation? OK, maybe we need to invent a word for people who are hacked and wasted while asleep in those beds. I know that you are a bot, but you need to be re-programmed if you would like to pass as a human.