A difficult question

A difficult question

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Never!

I will shout you down, delete all your Facebook accounts, and form school protests near your home as they protest those who fail to resist Donald Trump! 😠

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idiot.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sh76
And he memorized Pi to 500 digits instead of doing what?
Who knows? Dating girls?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Who knows? Dating girls?
He was trying to get close to the record set by a savant, 15,000 digits 100% accurate.

D

Moves
20 Jul 18

D

Moves
20 Jul 18

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jul 18
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Also Deep Thought to Blood on the Track just after the exchanges highlighted by Duchess!

"Yes, it is correct. It was that factor of 1/2 that bothered me, once it dawned on me that it had been introduced into the numerator in the first step then the correctness of the proof became clear to me." (DeepThought)

Hahaha ahahaha. Now your argument will be DT isn't a mathematician! Wait for Soothfast to verify it for you! The Duchess of Mathematics is not competent enough to verify it on her own. This is too rich. It is so enjoyable torturing you. Its like waterboarding a kitten...

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Jul 18
1 edit

The troll Mchill fails to appreciate my own joke while showing his ignorance of history.

The major difference between us Duchess, is my style of humor does not insult or degrade anyone. I was simply using a little play on math words to highlight the difference between Pi and cake. You (as usual) couldn't resist the urge to insult someone.

D

Moves
20 Jul 18

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
20 Jul 18

This is the maddest thread I've seen in this forum for a while. Congratulations to all concerned!

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Jul 18

FALSE. President Trump's supporters (among others) apparently have felt insulted by some of Mchill's 'humor'.

You can read the feelings of Trump supporters?? No, I don't think so.

D

Moves
20 Jul 18
3 edits

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @whodey
WTH?

We have a thread that is not anti-Trump?

Trump is all that matters.

Are you all daft? Where is the will to resist?

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😠
WTH?

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes whodey, I was attempting to introduce a little non political and non Trump humor. I thought it would be a small but welcome change from all the partisan bickering. It's too bad you have to ruin it by reintroducing politics back into this thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @deepthought
This is the maddest thread I've seen in this forum for a while. Congratulations to all concerned!
Oh there you are!
I don't know if your following all this, but the Duchess is using your and Blood on The Tracks statements about her as testament to her extreme mathematical ability while simultaneously rubbing both of your mathematics in the dirt...pointing out how she's called you out on that physicists trash you've attempted to pass off as mathematics before...She has also defended her mathematical brilliance unprovoked on at least three unrelated threads. Its a real hoot. Care to comment?

w

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @mchill
WTH?

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes whodey, I was attempting to introduce a little non political and non Trump humor. I thought it would be a small but welcome change from all the partisan bickering. It's too bad you have to ruin it by reintroducing politics back into this thread.
Nonsense!

Trump means everything!

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Trump, Trump,

Impeach Trump! 😠

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jul 18

Coulda been, yes.