A Clear Issue of Tucker Lies

A Clear Issue of Tucker Lies

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
05 May 22

@jimm619 said
Did his lips move?
Yes, a lot. But he did not tell a lie. Why do yall tell Us that he tells lies, when you have had five days to show us one. But as you’re saying that he tells lies, are You telling a lie, since he does not tell a lie???

Moves
05 May 22

@averagejoe1 said
Yes, a lot. But he did not tell a lie. Why do yall tell Us that he tells lies, when you have had five days to show us one. But as you’re saying that he tells lies, are You telling a lie, since he does not tell a lie???
You're sure not asking for much.....
I wouldn't watch Tucker's drivel for
ten minutes, let alone one week. ..........
Strange that your parameters do not allow
for past lies---as we are all well aware, there are many.

MB

Moves
19 May 22

Replacement Theory Pushed By Bernie & The Clintons (Video)

https://rumble.com/v154c99-replacement-theory-pushed-by-bernie-and-the-clintons-video.html

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 May 22

@jj-adams said
Please give us an example of him doing that.
Tucker does drift off into hyperbole and sketchy analogies for the sake of bombastic journalism, but I don't recall him ever telling an outright lie.
I prefer Hannity and Laura Ingraham, but I like Tucker a lot too.
Did you know he's 52 years old? I would have placed him in his late 30's.
Did Tucker tell the truth? Or did he use a questioning technique to direct or misdirect the audience into a narrow alley where a conclusion is all but spoken?

And if said conclusion isn’t spoken, was it concluded?
Can you ask questions to the extent that it rules out other possibilities? Can I suggest that if there are three prime colours of paint, that if I say blue and yellow, you know the third without me drawing the conclusion?

And if that colour is then red, does it not mean that my thesis above is correct? And if so, surely then, truth can be excluded from questioning too? And if that’s so, then by questioning, is it possible lie without actually stating a lie?

m

Moves
19 May 22

@shavixmir said
Did Tucker tell the truth? Or did he use a questioning technique to direct or misdirect the audience into a narrow alley where a conclusion is all but spoken?

And if said conclusion isn’t spoken, was it concluded?
Can you ask questions to the extent that it rules out other possibilities? Can I suggest that if there are three prime colours of paint, that if I say blue a ...[text shortened]... oning too? And if that’s so, then by questioning, is it possible lie without actually stating a lie?
Tucker has a habit of putting the most controversial stuff in the form of a question thus nullifying the accusations of lying.
And of course the knuckleheads who watch his show will believe everything.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 May 22

@metal-brain said
Replacement Theory Pushed By Bernie & The Clintons (Video)

https://rumble.com/v154c99-replacement-theory-pushed-by-bernie-and-the-clintons-video.html
Rumble probably has a video of Bernie pulling the trigger on JFK.

MB

Moves
19 May 22

@suzianne said
Rumble probably has a video of Bernie pulling the trigger on JFK.
Youtube too.

Why do you always try to demonize rumble? The same videos are on youtube. I merely prefer Rumble. That is all.

MB

Moves
19 May 22

@mghrn55 said
Tucker has a habit of putting the most controversial stuff in the form of a question thus nullifying the accusations of lying.
And of course the knuckleheads who watch his show will believe everything.
So you admit he didn't lie.

Why do you have a problem with Carlson again? Is it because he does not avoid controversy? That is hardly proof he is misleading anybody.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 May 22

@metal-brain said
So you admit he didn't lie.

Why do you have a problem with Carlson again? Is it because he does not avoid controversy? That is hardly proof he is misleading anybody.
That’s what you take from the discussion?

Wow.

Lake Como

Moves
19 May 22

@shavixmir said

Wow.
You still showing your face in this thread? You need to move on!!

MB

Moves
19 May 22

@shavixmir said

Wow.
Absolutely. You don't?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 May 22

@metal-brain said
Absolutely. You don't?
I just pointed out how Tucker spreads lies and propaganda… sucking you in.

And besides it being a high quality impression, it actually shows you how he lies.
You can’t lie by asking questions. Generally. I just showed you how it’s done.

What you should be doing is getting on your knees, kissing my arse and saying “thank you”.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 May 22

@averagejoe1 said
You still showing your face in this thread? You need to move on!!
You don’t comprehend.