2 Rudi clients arrested, one way tickets.

2 Rudi clients arrested, one way tickets.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 19

@Metal-Brain
No, all you have convinced US is your continuing hypocrisy.
You clearly want Trump to be re-elected, otherwise you would be concentrating your ire on him rather than ANYONE else.
You are really transparent.

MB

Moves
13 Oct 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
No, all you have convinced US is your continuing hypocrisy.
You clearly want Trump to be re-elected, otherwise you would be concentrating your ire on him rather than ANYONE else.
You are really transparent.
That is your psychological projection. It is you that is being hypocritical. Everything Trump has done others have done as well, but you want to hold a double standard based on emotion.

I do not want Trump re-elected. I want him to be impeached just like you, but for different reasons. This one will inevitable fail, that is why I have a problem with it. Can you explain why Trump committed a crime without Bush and Biden also having committed a crime?

This is about reality, not your emotions. Emotions don't get people impeached, laws do. Stop ignoring the law just because you have a hard on for DJT. Start making sense for a change.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 19

@Metal-Brain
Why don't you push against the REAL enemy of the US, TRUMP. You swear he has to go but in the next sentence contemn most of the politicians in the US.
Trump is the one doing CLEAR and PRESENT danger to the US.
Just look at the debacle in Syria, abandoning the Kurd's then having the unmitigated gall to say 'the Kurd's weren't there in Normandy in WW2'.
Now Kurd's are being killed by the hundreds and Erdagan wants to make it hundreds of thousands if not millions.
Great friend we are. Now who will trust us around the world when we say 'we have your back'?

MB

Moves
14 Oct 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Why don't you push against the REAL enemy of the US, TRUMP. You swear he has to go but in the next sentence contemn most of the politicians in the US.
Trump is the one doing CLEAR and PRESENT danger to the US.
Just look at the debacle in Syria, abandoning the Kurd's then having the unmitigated gall to say 'the Kurd's weren't there in Normandy in WW2'.
Now K ...[text shortened]... ions.
Great friend we are. Now who will trust us around the world when we say 'we have your back'?
You never complained before. You are letting the news media lead you by the nose. Our government helped Saddam as he used chemical weapons against them. Did the news media make a big deal about it then?

https://www.salon.com/2019/10/13/this-isnt-the-first-time-the-u-s-has-abandoned-the-kurds_partner/

You think something is a scandal when the corp news media influences you to feel that way. You can't think for yourself. You wait to be lead by propaganda.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Oct 19

@Metal-Brain
One begins to think you are not interested in Americans getting together to solve problems. One thinks you are interested in spreading dissent and mistrust.
I wonder who else wants that?
We are in the middle of the biggest debacle in recent American history and all you can say is Joe is a criminal instead of supporting us in an intense effort to get the worse president in American history out of office even if it means we have to deal with Pence for the next year.
You do not have America's interest at heart, you are anti America clearly.

Moves
14 Oct 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
One begins to think you are not interested in Americans getting together to solve problems. One thinks you are interested in spreading dissent and mistrust.
We are in the middle of the biggest debacle in recent American history and all you can say is Joe is a criminal instead of supporting us in an intense effort to get the wors ...[text shortened]... ence for the next year.
the biggest thing in US history is you democrats trying a coup on this President.

aoc+3 was the face of the dem party...it is now lying schiff. That should go well for you come election time 😉

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
14 Oct 19

@mott-the-hoople said
the biggest thing in US history is you democrats trying a coup on this President.

aoc+3 was the face of the dem party...it is now lying schiff. That should go well for you come election time 😉
Been sucking down that orange Kool-Aid this morning ?

Moves
14 Oct 19

@caissad4 said
Been sucking down that orange Kool-Aid this morning ?
better than what you have been sucking!

MB

Moves
14 Oct 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
We are in the middle of the biggest debacle in recent American history and all you can say is Joe is a criminal instead of supporting us in an intense effort to get the wors ...[text shortened]... ence for the next year.
There is no quid pro quo with Trump. How many times do I have to tell you that? It is as if you are in denial of reality.

Joe Biden was caught saying there was a quid pro quo with his getting Shokin fired. That is an indisputable fact.

Biden did worse than Trump. So did Bush. In fact, Bush did worse than Biden. How do you resolve this double standard?

Trump's supporters already think the media is against him and that is why they keep digging in to fight in defense of him. You are just giving them a reason to think that is still true and that he is fighting corruption. We both know that is not the case but the naive base of Trump supporters will fall for it the same way you fall for hypocrisy of Bush and Biden not being worse than Trump. You know they are just as bad if not worse. How can you deny that reality and look yourself in the mirror?

And don't give me a bunch of crap about how I should not be able to look myself in the mirror because DJT is corrupt and a moron and all that. I already know that. I knew it with Bush, I knew it with Obama and I know it with Trump.

This is supposed to be about reality. Is the precedent set or not? Don't pretend it doesn't matter. It means everything. You either charge them all with crimes or you accept precedent has been set and there is no possible way Trump will be impeached no matter how much you want it to happen.

Hypocrisy is not the answer. That will just make Republicans back him all the more. The irony is that it is you that is the biggest obstacle to his impeachment because you are embracing the hypocrisy. That is exactly what the corporate news media wants you to do. Heck, that is what Trump wants you to do.

At the rate this impeachment inquiry is going it will take another year anyway. Why not just vote him out? That is what people will say all the time the closer it gets to the elections. It is going too slow, dude. Just accept it ain't gonna happen over this double standard. You need to realize the other party is just as zealous as you and almost uninformed as you. They don't even know who Henry Kissinger is. How are they supposed to realize Trump is corrupt? They operate on insufficient information just like the dems do. Dems don't want to know that Biden arranged for the embezzlement of a billion dollars by giving it to an oligarch they just lifted off of a flight ban. They will deny it. Repubs don't want to accept Henry Kissinger is a bad guy and he advises the president. They don't want to know he overthrew a democracy in Chile and replaced him with Pinochet, a brutal dictator and Chile has demanded his extradition ever since for his war crimes.

Neither of your teams want to know the truth, that is why you are all so easy to manipulate into fighting each other. Meanwhile Trump is sending more US troops to Saudi Arabia. Epstein is out of the news and Prince Andrew can finally sleep at night. Can you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Oct 19

@Mott-The-Hoople
Says the Russian agent.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Oct 19

@Metal-Brain

And you seem more and more like just another Russian operative more interested in splitting up Americans to satisfy Putin's wish to rebuild his former Soviet Union.
You have to know it is Putin's best interest for the Kurd's to be in the Russian/Syrian camp but I hear you say NOTHING about that absolute debacle which is further evidence you are not on the side of the US but one of Putin's operatives.

MB

Moves
14 Oct 19
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain

And you seem more and more like just another Russian operative more interested in splitting up Americans to satisfy Putin's wish to rebuild his former Soviet Union.
You have to know it is Putin's best interest for the Kurd's to be in the Russian/Syrian camp but I hear you say NOTHING about that absolute debacle which is further evidence you are not on the side of the US but one of Putin's operatives.
Americans are already split because of partisan politics and you know it.

President Barack Obama’s IRS investigated and harassed conservative groups for years, using the most fearsome arm of the government to punish political enemies — for personal, political reasons. Then his Department of Justice refused to prosecute the corrupt officials, which was for personal, political reasons.

Is the precedent set or not? Don't pretend it doesn't matter. It means everything. You either charge them all with crimes or you accept precedent has been set and there is no possible way Trump will be impeached no matter how much you want it to happen.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
14 Oct 19

@mott-the-hoople said
better than what you have been sucking!
I do not think so .

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Oct 19

@Metal-Brain
Like I said, you are WAY more interested in tearing America apart than ANY action uniting us. Typical Russian operative way.
You don't say a WORD about the reprehensible way Trump just gave Syria over to the Turks and throwing the Kurds under the bus, Hey Erdagon, feel free to kill our former allies, we get to send a REAL message to the rest of the world, eh.

Moves
15 Oct 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Like I said, you are WAY more interested in tearing America apart than ANY action uniting us. Typical Russian operative way.
You don't say a WORD about the reprehensible way Trump just gave Syria over to the Turks and throwing the Kurds under the bus, Hey Erdagon, feel free to kill our former allies, we get to send a REAL message to the rest of the world, eh.
do you understand that Turkey is our ally? damned, how dumb are you?