Best Video Game Ever Invented

Best Video Game Ever Invented

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Leisure Suit Larry
Classic stuff.

R
OK SORRY

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I've played Halo and I might have played Halo II (not sure) but not Halo III.
It is awesome. Espeacially the graphics, you should see a guy get hit with the Gravity Hammer.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Leisure Suit Larry
boooooooooring...

S

Moves
02 May 08

Leisure Suit Larry is one of the most abominably dull series of games ever. Why they saw fit to make seven or so of them is beyond me. They're the sort of games that spotty, socially inept teenagers play and giggle about together, safe in the knowledge that any real contact with the opposite sex will be purely in the form of their mother telling them it's bed time.

R
OK SORRY

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by Starrman
Leisure Suit Larry is one of the most abominably dull series of games ever. Why they saw fit to make seven or so of them is beyond me. They're the sort of games that spotty, socially inept teenagers play and giggle about together, safe in the knowledge that any real contact with the opposite sex will be purely in the form of their mother telling them it's bed time.
The title says it all.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 May 08

Projecting much?

S

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by Palynka
Projecting much?
Only a seething hatred for you 🙂

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 May 08

Only a seething hatred for you 🙂
I thought it was for Scribbles and Nemesio, as well.

S

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by Palynka
I thought it was for Scribbles and Nemesio, as well.
No, I like Nemesio.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 May 08

No, I like Nemesio.
He likes Larry.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 May 08
1 edit

No, I like Nemesio.
Why did this remind me of Empire Strikes Back:

Princess Leia: Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!

Hans Solo: Who's scruffy looking?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 May 08

Come on now. I'll admit that these games definitely don't peak the charts of excellence (not even
close), but they're not that bad. I mean, they couldn't be that dull if, without pictures
of breasts, they continued to sell after the first two, say. It couldn't have been only the folk
emerging into pubescence only buying this game. I certainly never played them until after I was
out of my teens, and I thought they were silly fun. Not great, to be sure.

Nemesio

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 May 08

Originally posted by Nemesio
Come on now. I'll admit that these games definitely don't peak the charts of excellence (not even
close), but they're not that bad. I mean, they couldn't be that dull if, without pictures
of breasts, they continued to sell after the first two, say. It couldn't have been only the folk
emerging into pubescence only buying this game. I certainly n ...[text shortened]... was
out of my teens, and I thought they were silly fun. Not great, to be sure.

Nemesio
One of my friends who is in his 40's bought it and then found out it sucked. People don't buy it for the game play. They buy it for the sexy humor.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
03 May 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
One of my friends who is in his 40's bought it and then found out it sucked. People don't buy it for the game play. They buy it for the sexy humor.
Of course its for the humour, but the humour isn't: Oh! Look! Boobs! *giggle* as Starrman pretends it to be (except maybe the first, who was by far the worst in the series and the only one I've played that I didn't even bother to finish).

R
OK SORRY

Moves
03 May 08

I have just bought Call of Duty 4. It is the best. Anyone who plays online, let me know.