Who is the saggiest baggster in RHP

Who is the saggiest baggster in RHP

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
kissy kissy !
She has good taste......unlike your sycophantic little lap dog Lemondrop

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
She has good taste......unlike your sycophantic little lap dog Lemondrop
No way she must be ultra desperate to be amorous to a pillow biter like you! Lemondrop is fed up with you, you are no more challenging to him, he has transcended you and this forum.

Moves
30 Mar 16

kissy kissy !
*shudder*

Moves
30 Mar 16

No way she must be ultra desperate to be amorous to a pillow biter like you! Lemondrop is fed up with you, you are no more challenging to him, he has transcended you and this forum.
Nothing amorous about my interactions with anyone here. Please don't make up stories.

As for Lemon, don't put words in his mouth. For my part, I have no quarrel with him at all.

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Nothing amorous about my interactions with anyone here. Please don't make up stories.

As for Lemon, don't put words in his mouth. For my part, I have no quarrel with him at all.
One understands that what a lady wants and what she is prepared to settle for are not synonymous. But to settle for the likes of radiodweezle is more than any woman should be forced to consider!

Moves
30 Mar 16

One understands that what a lady wants and what she is prepared to settle for are not synonymous. But to settle for the likes of radiodweezle is more than any woman should be forced to consider!
What amuses me is the statutory thumb up each morsel of your drivel acquires, as first Vespin and then the kilted one, or vice versa, gleefully give approval.

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by Startreader
What amuses me is the statutory thumb up each morsel of your drivel acquires, as first Vespin and then the kilted one, or vice versa, gleefully give approval.
Drivel???? sayings of pure unadulterated wisdom!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 16
1 edit

rc

Moves
31 Mar 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
your text includes a derogatory remark about disabled people referencing them as window lickers. I am sorry but I do not normally appeal to the site administration to remove a post but you have gone too far this time.

Moves
31 Mar 16

your text includes a derogatory remark about disabled people referencing them as window lickers. I am sorry but I do not normally appeal to the site administration to remove a post but you have gone too far this time.
I completely agree, Robbie. I echo your appeal to the site admin.

Retired

Missouri

Moves
31 Mar 16

technically a "window licker", is not disabled but merely retarded which I can see that applying to you and your sleazy clan.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by my2sons
technically a "window licker", is not disabled but merely retarded which I can see that applying to you and your sleazy clan.
Probably comments like that have led to ontheclock finally giving your mob the boot

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Probably comments like that have led to ontheclock finally giving your mob the boot
Speaking out of your backside again I see.
You don't know the facts so you make up your own.
Ontheclock is still a member of Metallica.
Would you care to shoot your mouth off in opposition to that fact?
I would love burying you yet again.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 Mar 16

Normally, I would dismiss you as an idiot.

However, that would be disrespectful to idiots.

rc

Moves
31 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Normally, I would dismiss you as an idiot.

However, that would be disrespectful to idiots.
and yet we are the Kings of Internet clan chess and you Einstein are like struggling to keep up with Aldo and the Snakeum symposium. Why do I even bother to condescend to talk with you losers, all I ever get is jive talk.