1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 23:37
    where can I get one of these caring chessboards?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 23:53
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    where can I get one of these caring chessboards?
    Check Uranus
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:111 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Check Uranus
    if it's there I'll mail it to you
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 01:061 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    if it's there I'll mail it to you
    Please clean and disinfect it first. I don't want to catch Robbie Carrobie germs.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 07:201 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Rubbish.

It's a game and good sportsmanship is all.
    You may be a moralist but you sure aint no philosopher.

When one plays 1.e4 what morality exists? shall ones opponent exclaim you cad and bounder that move is immoral? If they did we should call the arbiter and possibly a doctor as well. We may claim that its a 'good' move, but this has no moral connotations, good in the sense that it obeys the dictates of logic not that it is morally upright and thus so far there is not a shred of morality to be found on the chessboard itself and the original premise is sound, the reasoning excellent and the logic unassailable.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 07:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You may be a moralist but you sure aint no philosopher.

When one plays 1.e4 what morality exists? shall ones opponent exclaim you cad and bounder that move is immoral? If they did we should call the arbiter and possibly a doctor as well. We may claim that its a 'good' move, but this has no moral connotations, good in the sense that it obeys t ...[text shortened]... rd itself and the original premise is sound, the reasoning excellent and the logic unassailable.
    No it's more like when YOU get to the middle of the game and YOU consult some chess engine. Now that aint sportsmanship old son. No ones talking about 1. e4, or the first few moves of the game.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:111 edit
    No it's more like when YOU get to the middle of the game and YOU consult some chess engine. Now that aint sportsmanship old son. No ones talking about 1. e4, or the first few moves of the game.
    I see so you are accusing me of using a chess engine, thats interesting. Was maghoober55 also using a chess engine when I played him, because I did not manage to beat him, so either he's as strong as a chess engine or he was using a chess engine if we are to believe your accusation. Please explain.

Also what about Van Zeal, jimheatherington, Micheal Lenga etc etc were they using a chess engines when they beat me up? They must have been if we are to believe your accusation. Please explain.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:13
    I see so you are accusing me of using a chess engine, thats interesting. Was maghoober55 also using a chess engine when i played him, because i did not manage to beat him, so either he's as strong as a chess engine or he was using a chess engine. Please explain.
    Are YOU feeling guilty or something? No one's accusing YOU of cheating.............unless this is some sort of admission? Please explain
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:171 edit
    Are YOU feeling guilty or something? No one's accusing YOU of cheating.............unless this is some sort of admission? Please explain
    No I am not feeling guilty i simply want you to explain your remarks, here they are again,

YOU get to the middle of the game and YOU consult some chess engine - radioactive69
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:31
    No I am not feeling guilty i simply want you to explain your remarks, here they are again,

YOU get to the middle of the game and YOU consult some chess engine - radioactive69
    Was I referring to YOU in particular.......or has your guilt led YOU to think that?

Hmmmmmm.............very interesting !!!
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:24
    Was I referring to YOU in particular.......or has your guilt led YOU to think that?

Hmmmmmm.............very interesting !!!
    What a complete tool you are.
    You quoted Robbies post and then made that accusation thus you could only be referring to him.
    You deserve a lifetime ban for such outrageous accusations 😛 😛 😛
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:55
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    What a complete tool you are.
    You quoted Robbies post and then made that accusation thus you could only be referring to him.
    You deserve a lifetime ban for such outrageous accusations 😛 😛 😛
    A fool calling someone a tool. That's rich. Thankfully everything that spouts from your cheating lips is ignored by basically everyone on this site, except for the few other cheating malcontents.

How you haven't been dealt a lifetime ban for your various nefarious acts in attempting to destroy this site with your jealousy defies logic. I would have booted you for life years ago.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:06
    same people come back and the forum was the same as before - was there any point in recreating the clan forum?
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:11
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    same people come back and the forum was the same as before - was there any point in recreating the clan forum?
    If it wasn't for the few you refer to then there wouldn't be any reason having a clan forum. No one else posts here and if they do it's not worth reading. The extremely few posts referring to anything else clan in nature takes up about ..........half a dozen postings.

What do you see as the function of this forum?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:21
    If it wasn't for the few you refer to then there wouldn't be any reason having a clan forum. No one else posts here and if they do it's not worth reading. The extremely few posts referring to anything else clan in nature takes up about ..........half a dozen postings.

What do you see as the function of this forum?
    the forum would be better served if everyone can follow the same rule of "if you cant take it ,don't dish it out"

Already there are a couple of users who cant seem to take it but enjoy dishing it out....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree