we must be complementary?

we must be complementary?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Thankyou my friend. Naturally once we started to take the metallica citadel down piece by piece they would cry and whine like the pansies we know them to be, so thy went weeping to Russ. "Russ Russ those easy Riders are too awesome for us, do something!" In his desperation, Shirley even posted in the help forum. It was hilarious. "Help us, those ...[text shortened]... they see themselves as Holy and righteous, I kid you not, that is the extent of their delusions.
There is plenty of evidence of collusion. We all see the challenges, they are public record. Hundreds of points difference in the ratings can only have one outcome. Now with this new rule about challenges, I'm afraid you'll begin your sandbagging lessons in earnest, turning every one of your heretofore naive players into pariahs who will never play for another clan again. You're not happy just shredding the clan system here and causing people to leave the site in disgust, you want to ruin the reputation of every one of your clan's players. I'm surprised any of them sit still for your shenanigans. You must get pretty tired of lying to them all the time.

And just like another serpent, you've even managed to convince Russ that "competition for the clan title is a GOOD thing". Never mind that you're not actually competing, you're just cheating your way to the top and somehow you've managed to get even Russ to look the other way. He should just ban all your asses before he loses too many more subscribers to your nonsense.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jan 16

easy points? every challenge is a hard fought battle for us.
Dude.

Do you EVER get tired of lying?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
There is plenty of evidence of collusion. We all see the challenges, they are public record. Hundreds of points difference in the ratings can only have one outcome. Now with this new rule about challenges, I'm afraid you'll begin your sandbagging lessons in earnest, turning every one of your heretofore naive players into pariahs who will never play for a ...[text shortened]... . He should just ban all your asses before he loses too many more subscribers to your nonsense.
Serpent? Our Americans friends seem to be in some kind of religious experience! First metallica on how people blaspheme them and now you slobbering about talking serpents. Do you see yourself as gods avenging angel? Maybe you should dowse your forehead with the sign of a cross? We are not concerned with morality or ethics, we just want to play chess and I resent you morlaising over other people who just want to play chess.

we have not broken a single rule and when you have been asked to produce evidence of breaking any rules you have produced nothing but hot air and regurgitated the same old hackneyed accusation again and again.

Are you still sore cause MacT gave you a sound spanking when you were in clan America, so much so that you went weeping to your clan leader. Hilarious.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16

Dude.

Do you EVER get tired of lying?
~Dude, listen up, we played the games, you never. I had a very difficult battle myself against a 1300 rated player who played more like an 1800 rated player, clearly he was playing above his strength. So no its not a lie and no matter how many times you repeat it, it will not make i so. You just soooo jealous cause we soooo awesome

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16

We dedicate this to all our friends,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jan 16

~Dude, listen up, we played the games, you never. I had a very difficult battle myself against a 1300 rated player who played more like an 1800 rated player, clearly he was playing above his strength. So no its not a lie and no matter how many times you repeat it, it will not make i so. You just soooo jealous cause we soooo awesome
You are so full of crap. Fortunately, most people on this site, except maybe your clan players and Russ, know this.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jan 16
1 edit

Serpent? Our Americans friends seem to be in some kind of religious experience! First metallica on how people blaspheme them and now you slobbering about talking serpents. Do you see yourself as gods avenging angel? Maybe you should dowse your forehead with the sign of a cross? We are not concerned with morality or ethics, we just want to play ches ...[text shortened]... when you were in clan America, so much so that you went weeping to your clan leader. Hilarious.
No, I'm sore because you are causing the ruin of this site, which I am proud to be a part of.

The sooner Russ understands this and takes action against you, the better.

Go ahead now and cry to Russ to remove this thread.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16
1 edit

You are so full of crap. Fortunately, most people on this site, except maybe your clan players and Russ, know this.
My clan loves me because they know I have their best interests at heart and protect them against sandbaggers. Decisions are taken democratically. I always consult them and they appreciate that although I am their leader, we are one and the same.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16

No, I'm sore because you are causing the ruin of this site, which I am proud to be a part of.

The sooner Russ understands this and takes action against you, the better.

Go ahead now and cry to Russ to remove this thread.
Dude you are slobbering, We have not ruined this site, we have enhanced it with our awesomeness, your crazy talk not withstanding. Many of the players were pleased to have been able to play higher rated players because unlike some wussbaggs who I care not to mention, they relish a challenge and we salute them and honour their bravery. We have nothing to be ashamed of, we just wanna play chess.

Moves
28 Jan 16

I have a question...Aside from some, and I use the term lightly, bragging rights for being #1, what exactly is the reason for all the "fuss". Chess is a game and I have to assume for we members an amateur one at that. Unless, of course, there is some reward (monetary, free subscription, or gifts from the RHP shop) for being the Top Clan and if that is the case just watch my game improve.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
28 Jan 16

blaspheming you? wow your delusions of grandeur seem to have taken on entirely gargantuan proportions. do you see yourselves as gods? shall we refer to you as Metallica, the Holy ones?
If you feel so disposed, but we do not expect it or request it.
We just play the games fairly and let the chips fall.
You should try it sometime. You might get some respect in lieu of scorn.
Cheaters are not held in high regard by anyone others than cheaters.
Have you noticed where all of your compliments come from??

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
28 Jan 16

Thankyou my friend. Naturally once we started to take the metallica citadel down piece by piece they would cry and whine like the pansies we know them to be, so thy went weeping to Russ. "Russ Russ those easy Riders are too awesome for us, do something!" In his desperation, Shirley even posted in the help forum. It was hilarious. "Help us, those ...[text shortened]... they see themselves as Holy and righteous, I kid you not, that is the extent of their delusions.
The drugs have made you delusional. At least we hope it is drugs.
If it isn't drugs, then you are just a nut case.

m

Moves
28 Jan 16

easy points? every challenge is a hard fought battle for us.
You need to wipe the egg off your face !!
Not add more egg to it !! 😀😀

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
You need to wipe the egg off your face !!
Not add more egg to it !! 😀😀
Why do i even condescend to joust with you looooooosers. We are the Kings of the Castle and you are the dirty wee rascals.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I have a question...Aside from some, and I use the term lightly, bragging rights for being #1, what exactly is the reason for all the "fuss". Chess is a game and I have to assume for we members an amateur one at that. Unless, of course, there is some reward (monetary, free subscription, or gifts from the RHP shop) for being the Top Clan and if that is the case just watch my game improve.
the reward is purely bragging rights, that is all, the ability with one swoop to remind ones adversaries how crumby they are and yes sireeeeeee Metallica are as crumby as the crumbiest apple crumble in all apple crumble land