Time Taken to Raise Challenges

Time Taken to Raise Challenges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
14d

@very-rusty said
I am not going to humor you Larry, start with your own challenges against IVV then move on from there to other Lopsided Challenges that other Clan Leaders accepted.

-VR
That tactic won’t work either. You made the accusation. You show us how you got there. I’m comfortable with my challenges. Show me how you came to your opinion.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14d

@lstcyr said
That tactic won’t work either. You made the accusation. You show us how you got there. I’m comfortable with my challenges. Show me how you came to your opinion.

Didn’t think so.
No tactic at all, just look at the Challenges, can you even tell a lopsided challenge when you see one? My bet would be a NO, looking at some of the challenges you've accepted.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
14d

@very-rusty said
No tactic at all, just look at the Challenges, can you even tell a lopsided challenge when you see one? My bet would be a NO, looking at some of the challenges you've accepted.

-VR
Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14d

@lstcyr said
Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
Parrot.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
14d

@very-rusty said
Parrot.

-VR

Didn’t think so.