The walking dead

The walking dead

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Jul 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
roma45,

I am probably more guilty than anyone else for feeding the trolls.

I suggest we just ignore anything they say in this forum unless it is clan related.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
14 Jul 17

Moves
14 Jul 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma45,

I am probably more guilty than anyone else for feeding the trolls.

I suggest we just ignore anything they say in this forum unless it is clan related.

-VR
Totally agree

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Jul 17

Originally posted by mghrn55

People over there must really miss Seitse. πŸ˜€
Hey, low blow sir.

Low blow. 😠

st johnstone

Moves
14 Jul 17

Evee had any?
Thought not

m

Moves
14 Jul 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Hey, low blow sir.

Low blow. 😠
yw πŸ˜€

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
14 Jul 17

st johnstone

Moves
14 Jul 17

In your wet dreams

Über-Nerd

Moves
16 Jul 17

Remember the good old days, when you all descended on the GF to whine and lament the loss of this forum. We provided you with tea and soggy biscuits.
Aye, and taught them word games, too. We never suggested they had to be non-clan members to post to non-clan forums either. Wasn't that magnanimous of us?

Pass the prune juice, please.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
Aye, and taught them word games, too. We never suggested they had to be non-clan members to post to non-clan forums either. Wasn't that magnanimous of us?

Pass the prune juice, please.
πŸ™‚

Such displays of wisdom sir are probably illegal on a Sunday. (I'll even forgive the prune juice).

(Also, didn't have the heart to tell Rusty that the last time he posted something clan related the Karate Kid was still painting fences).

m

Moves
16 Jul 17

πŸ™‚

Such displays of wisdom sir are probably illegal on a Sunday. (I'll even forgive the prune juice).

(Also, didn't have the heart to tell Rusty that the last time he posted something clan related the Karate Kid was still painting fences).
I have never seen that movie.
No regrets. πŸ˜›

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
I have never seen that movie.
No regrets. πŸ˜›
"Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so," (get squished) just like grape."

Mr. Miyagi

m

Moves
16 Jul 17

"Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so," (get squished) just like grape."

Mr. Miyagi
Honorable.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
22 Jul 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Bott,

Seems the drinking issue seems to be an issue you don't like to discuss. Perhaps you do have a problem with it. I was saying don't type and drink taunting but you assumed it to be your supposed alcohol consumption. I may have been talking about any drink!!! πŸ™‚

mg55 as you like to call him (although that is incorrect) was not advising me to ...[text shortened]... to you, wondering what your next attempt at looking smart will be....LOL... Get a life!!!

-VR
All typing an not one original thought. Your a bad alcoholic with no life. A LIFE WHICH EXPLAINS YOUR Drinking and alcoholism.

Please get a life. Blood on The Tracks seems to kick all your A$$'s at every turn. You, mgdummy, start reader, Radio, Santa, Roma, all of you are now the real sisters and cowards.

Put the bottle away and tell all your sisters to try people in the real world. Not one of you still has a life.

Forget what i said.

Go back to the bottle.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @vespin
All typing an not one original thought. Your a bad alcoholic with no life. A LIFE WHICH EXPLAINS YOUR Drinking and alcoholism.

Please get a life. Blood on The Tracks seems to kick all your A$$'s at every turn. You, mgdummy, start reader, Radio, Santa, Roma, all of you are now the real sisters and cowards.

Put the bottle away and tell all your siste ...[text shortened]... real world. Not one of you still has a life.

Forget what i said.

Go back to the bottle.
Please alert me if you EVER have an intelligent thought