the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 Aug 22

@divegeester said
VR, what is all this crap about so-called “lopsided challenges” anyway? Challenges can be made, accepted or refused by every clan leader equally.
People change their mind. And you are spot on about a match can be refused. Should clans sandbag as a entire clan? That must be okay as long as leaders are able to refuse it correct? Most players get tired of the forum such as myself, I have gone years without posting. Then I see something really wrong or really stupid and I realize I should speak up.

Maybe that is why Rusty posted a little more. Certainly a lot of garbage being posted. Again, I won't point fingers. 🙂

Moves
20 Aug 22

@vespin said
And you are spot on about a match can be refused.
Thank you.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Thank you.
More than welcome. I am always glad to help you see things differently.

m

Moves
20 Aug 22
1 edit

Moves
21 Aug 22
1 edit

@vespin said
More than welcome. I am always glad to help you see things differently.
I think it was me helping you see things differently.

It’s a big job but if we all pull together I’m sure you will improve.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
21 Aug 22

I love the smell of clans fighting in the morning 😆

m

Moves
21 Aug 22
1 edit

@gertrude said
I love the smell of clans fighting in the morning 😆
Yeah !! Another Apocalypse Now !! 😆

Was just checking in this morning to read Vespin's response.
Your posts for amusement will suffice, I guess.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
21 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I'm sorry? did you say something? 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
21 Aug 22

@very-rusty said
I can't be bothered with your lame argument shortcircuit.

-VR
LMAO He can't stop telling everyone how brilliant, smart, knows the system or systems, knows the clans better than everyone, and not one fact. Some people think if you scream the loudest even if you make no sense, people will listen.

Rusty you can't argue with things that make no sense and the only agenda is to make themselves feel good. In a chess forum no less. lol lol I'm done to. To busy.

Lame is a perfect description.

m

Moves
22 Aug 22

@vespin said
Yeah. It seems that my post was removed for no apparent reason.
I assume that you read it, then complained to admin and the come back at me with tongue and cheek.

m

Moves
22 Aug 22

@vespin said
So I will just give you the short form version.

Did you give shelrock57 a talking to about what he should do with challenges from Metallica ?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
22 Aug 22

@mghrn55 said
So I will just give you the short form version.

Did you give shelrock57 a talking to about what he should do with challenges from Metallica ?
I will answer this one. If you think I could tell that man what to do that tells me you have no idea who he is. But lets say I did say something. It's none of your business If I tell every clan, the admins, moderators, and Russ any thoughts I have on you and your clan. I have never said anything about anyone in any open forum, and why ask a question you would not believe. No I never said a word to him.

Most likely got wind of your novels and your players novels and maybe he didn't like it. I'm guessing as he and I don't about other clans. If I said something I certainly don't remember, and he would not discuss clans or leaders with me.

Also? None of your business who I talk to or what I say in private. Would you like to tell me everything that is said about me and others in your clan?????

I have spoken to others. But again, in private. I have had players and leaders come to me and ask questions about you guys and I answered. You guys are not very popular. Sorry not my doing. I have a hard time getting more matches nevermind getting people to listen to me. Any information passed from another personal message is against the rules and you can be banned for it. But please feel free to go around asking if I said anything.

You would think by now if I had something to say I would say it to you directly. Or in a PM if needed. And Shelrock is on my team. What I say is none of your business no matter what I say to my players.

Have a nice day.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Aug 22

I would not be so concerned with 55
his path to victory grows more narrow each day
there is no stopping BB

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Aug 22