1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 22:173 edits
    @vespin said

As for five on five, I would never allow you to make that match. You accept my match because mine would be fair. peace out.
    You mean fair like this one?

Clan challenge 322438 ??????

or maybe this one Clan challenge 322432

I can do this for a while

Or maybe you meant like this pending challenge Clan challenge 322481 your proposed challenge with clan FRANCE??
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 22:542 edits
    @shortcircuit said
    You mean fair like this one?

Clan challenge 322438 ??????

or maybe this one Clan challenge 322432

I can do this for a while

Or maybe you meant like this pending challenge Clan challenge 322481 your proposed challenge with clan FRANCE??
    The first one I looked at you played him and beat him and you are higher rated.

Lets not start this silliness

The second one is a close match up much closer than many of yours have been which were made by your clan leader.

I don't have the time right now, as I have other things to do on here before I lose my power. I can however show you a bunch if you really want to go there!

https://www.redhotpawn.com/clanchallenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=322492

Above is one and you are higher rated than him!@
    -VR
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 23:20
    @very-rusty said
    The first one I looked at you played him and beat him and you are higher rated.

Lets not start this silliness

The second one is a close match up much closer than many of yours have been which were made by your clan leader.

I don't have the time right now, as I have other things to do on here before I lose my power. I can however show you a bunch if you really wan ...[text shortened]... llenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=322492

Above is one and you are higher rated than him!@
    -VR
    If you are going to analyze matches, do it realistically.

What is more fair 1550 vs 1600 or 1550 vs 1850.

And we are talking about BEFORE the challenge, not a month later when movements happen that can make it appear closer or farther.
    I am just tried or listening to vespin's sanctimonious declaration that his challenges are all fair and none of ours are. We have shown already that he has a proclivity toward bending the truth, and this is another of those.

Prove me wrong. I'll wait.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 23:263 edits
    @shortcircuit said
    If you are going to analyze matches, do it realistically.

What is more fair 1550 vs 1600 or 1550 vs 1850.

And we are talking about BEFORE the challenge, not a month later when movements happen that can make it appear closer or farther.
    I am just tried or listening to vespin's sanctimonious declaration that his challenges are all fair and none of ours are. We hav ...[text shortened]... s a proclivity toward bending the truth, and this is another of those.

Prove me wrong. I'll wait.
    You're talking about 1850 5 years ago? not quite the same.

You and I know that you are back to your real playing strength of between 1600-1700 a guy you beat proved it. I wasn't going to mention that, but you are the one seems to want to get down and dirty.

In our second match why don't you look at what the players rating actually is. It is all there in the stats. I can show you real unfair challenges that were granted accepted by the clan leader, but doesn't make it right. If you want to play that way, I can go in that direction to.

OH and nice job in the match I showed drawing one of the games to make it look close, I don't buy it!

You were at 1776, 5 years ago, doesn't mean you're there now does it?

-VR
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 23:54
    @very-rusty said
    You're talking about 1850 5 years ago? not quite the same.

You and I know that you are back to your real playing strength of between 1600-1700 a guy you beat proved it. I wasn't going to mention that, but you are the one seems to want to get down and dirty.

In our second match why don't you look at what the players rating actually is. It is all there in the stats. I ...[text shortened]... ose, I don't buy it!

You were at 1776, 5 years ago, doesn't mean you're there now does it?

-VR
    1850 doesn't mean 5 years ago, it means in the last 5 years.
    It's what we work with.
    I haven't beat up on your guys for making this matchup.
    This whole circus started in July on page one of this thread. Started by you !!
    And if you recall, I simply said that we could get into a Metallica vs Breaking Bad contest for finding mismatches.

I suggested it before and I will suggest it again.
    Stop getting into this us vs them contest.
    And I say it again. You started this !!!

btw, I noticed that your clan leader removed the Pending challenge before I got to look at it.
    Really looking like someone with their hand caught in the cookie jar, isn't it ?
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 12:51
    @Very-Rusty
    Go look at the numbers again. Look at the last year and the last 3 months.
    Your leader is pairing players whose ratings are 100-150 below their 3 month level
    against players 100-150 LOWER than their current low rating. This is how the the 300+ swing occurs. vespin knows this and he mouths off about all of his FAIR ratings.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 18:11
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 18:31
    will there be enough time for the metalheads to catch BB?
    smart money says no
    rusty says to early to tell
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 23:32
    if BB wins it will be the end of the metalheads
    Oid Crow will come a knocking
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 23:40
    between VESPIN's big brain and rusty
    I ask
    who can stop this dynasty in the making?
    Gertrude needs a warrior
    I need Mctayto
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 23:48
    we need a champion who wins with fair challenges
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 23:50
    Old Crow is the only answer
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 23:57
    You need some excitement
    and so do I
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:46
    the metalheads are running out of tomorrows
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 22:242 edits
    @shortcircuit said
    @Very-Rusty
    Go look at the numbers again. Look at the last year and the last 3 months.
    Your leader is pairing players whose ratings are 100-150 below their 3 month level
    against players 100-150 LOWER than their current low rating. This is how the the 300+ swing occurs. vespin knows this and he mouths off about all of his FAIR ratings.
    @shortcircuit,

We both know we can't go by ratings. What rating is showing doesn't always mean that is their true rating. We learned that many years ago. I just don't like it when I know what each opponent is really rated, irritates the hell out of me as it does you, when we know it is lopsided.
    Everyone shoots of their mouth and around and around we go in a circle getting absolutely no where. Your Clan leader said I started, actually the OP of this thread is still shooting of their mouth. I didn't start it, just brought some things to everyone's attention.
    Nothing we can do if certain leaders want to keep playing over and over again except keep a track of it, then what can be done if anything? I am losing my faith in people. Why would any clan leader keep playing the same players against the same opponents who keep beating THEM time after time?
    You have to be playing the players, to know what their true rating is to find out. I hope mine is slowly improving as I have been working very hard on it. I have some great experienced players in the "Ghost Chamber" who are showing me things I never learned while in Metallica. Of course they are stronger players too! I am trying to improve my game every day.
    I can't express enough we can't go by what is showing as a rating we actually have to know that player to know their true rating. You know that, I know that, also you Clan Leader who has much to learn knows that. All we been doing is just going around in circles here. I just hope I've gotten my point across.
    Peace Out,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree