1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 17:35
    @shortcircuit said

Opinions are like rectums...everyone has one.
    Stop starting to jump in the gutter again, I am starting to lose some respect I have for you!

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 17:371 edit
    Re-posted, in case you missed it.

@shortcircuit said
    If that were so, then how did we manage to lose so many challenges that were "in our favor"??

I said:
    I would say your go to guys got burned out from all the games they were playing, I often lose games when I've reached the point where I am burned out. I am smart enough to tell my Clan Leader not to put me in any for a week or so! 🙂
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 17:43
    @very-rusty said
    I would say your go to guys got burned out from all the games the were playing, I often lose games when I've reached the point where I am burned out. I am smart enough to tell my Clan Leader not to put me in any for a week or so! 🙂

-VR
    Good for you !
    Now if only you could be smart enough to look at a post and say "I will not respond to this".
    Go on. Give it a try !!
    I'm rooting for you. I really am.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 17:58
    @very-rusty said
    Stop starting to jump in the gutter again, I am starting to lose some respect I have for you!

-VR
    😢
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 18:181 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Good for you !
    Now if only you could be smart enough to look at a post and say "I will not respond to this".
    Go on. Give it a try !!
    I'm rooting for you. I really am.
    Playing your silly game is fine with me.

Stop name Calling, not what a Clan Leader should be doing.

Lead by example m55!!!

You rooting for me about as much as I am rooting for you and we both know how much that is don't we m55? 😛 🙂

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 18:40
    @shortcircuit said
    Now you are the one sounding silly.
    REally? You don't think your go to guys were getting burned out and that is why they lost those games, keep in mind I know them. 🙂

-VR
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 19:56
    @very-rusty said
    REally? You don't think your go to guys were getting burned out and that is why they lost those games, keep in mind I know them. 🙂

-VR
    😲
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 20:34
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 20:36
    closing in on the dumbos
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 20:40
    make VESPINS prediction come true
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 20:44
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    REALLY. I monitored everyone's game load regularly, as you will recall.
    I also had 20 "go to guys" including myself.
    I had faith in every one of them.
    I could not control the clan mates who died and had all of their games timed out by their opponents. I could not control the various illnesses or family crisis' we had to deal with. I monitored when guys were playing well and when they had dry spells.
    I dealt with all of it. Those things you have to deal with, some more than others. But there is no way that we lost all of those challenges just because of that. Do you forget we played SEVERAL 20 vs 20 challenges and many 15 vs 15 or more during your time here. We played one 20 vs 20 with a clan we were way overmatched because they had too many 2000 rated players for us to cover so we started from way behind. We played a number of challenges we were not favored to win, but somehow we did. We didn't win them all. We were one helluva clan, and we still are.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 22:204 edits
    @shortcircuit said
    REALLY. I monitored everyone's game load regularly, as you will recall.
    I also had 20 "go to guys" including myself.
    I had faith in every one of them.
    I could not control the clan mates who died and had all of their games timed out by their opponents. I could not control the various illnesses or family crisis' we had to deal with. I monitored when guys were playing we ...[text shortened]... ored to win, but somehow we did. We didn't win them all. We were one helluva clan, and we still are.
    No, you aren't the Clan we once were, you are different clan some of the old guys still there, but still look for the advantage in every single challenge you make, you use to look for a slight edge. Your new Clan Leader looks for a land slide is the big difference I see. It was a shame about those we lost who died or just left the Clan. Keep in mind they were also chess friends of mine. While I was in the clan didn't pay much attention just played my games and tried to win all the games I could, over 1600 wins in 13 years, not bad or great , but more wins than loses. I remember playing in many tournaments where I made the difference along with a few others no longer there. Metallica did have one hell of a run 7 wins 7 years in a row will most likely never be beaten and I was a part of it. Many of them them are still there, and many are also gone unfortunately. I have always said never count Metallica out. Gertrude was counting you out months ago, now that you have a roll going counting you back in it. I never saw anyone like him jumping from side to side before. Sounding more like your old self, the pettiness just isn't you! So if you had 20 go to guys you would be counting yourself as one. 🙂

-VR
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 23:19
    @very-rusty said
    No, you aren't the Clan we once were, you are different clan some of the old guys still there, but still look for the advantage in every single challenge you make, you use to look for a slight edge. Your new Clan Leader looks for a land slide is the big difference I see. It was a shame about those we lost who died or just left the Clan. Keep in mind they were also chess fr ...[text shortened]... ttiness just isn't you! So if you had 20 go to guys you would be counting yourself as one. 🙂

-VR
    You are spewing abject nonsense.
    That both Metallica and Breaking Bad are both winning over twice as many games as they lose, and yet, only one of the 2 clans is taking on unfair challenges.
    And here we are during a time where the matchups are governed by a set limit to a difference in player ratings (200 points), yet someone must be cheating.
    And the accusation is coming from a member of one of the clans.

You think your argument flies just because you keep spewing it like a broken record.
    I enter this discussion because I defend the accusations against my clan.
    And btw, it's not just my clan, it is also shortcircuit's clan and every other member of our clan.
    I will continue to ignore your posts about who is running the clan and that our clan is not what it once was.
    You can keep delivering that drivel. Because you have to say something, you can't just walk away from a post.

This thread is all yours. After all you started this nonsense, starting on page 1.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:391 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    You are spewing abject nonsense.
    That both Metallica and Breaking Bad are both winning over twice as many games as they lose, and yet, only one of the 2 clans is taking on unfair challenges.
    And here we are during a time where the matchups are governed by a set limit to a difference in player ratings (200 points), yet someone must be cheating.
    And the accusation is coming ...[text shortened]... from a post.

This thread is all yours. After all you started this nonsense, starting on page 1.
    So you're like the borg? Are you 20 of 20?
    Or for non star trek fans sparticus?
    We have one leader the great captain vespin.
    You on the other hand a puppet.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 10:14

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree