I just ran out of luck

I will keep a few games if able with my good friend mig21
  2. East of East
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 15:371 edit
    @gertrude said
    my world is crashing
    I just ran out of luck
    Your world may be crashing and your luck run out, but you are not alone. People here care about you (not sure why - but yeah - it seems to be true).

Strength Gertrude
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 15:58
    @gertrude said
    my world is crashing
    I just ran out of luck

Why talking puzzles?

Either say what your problem is or don't say anything at all.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 00:58
    @gertrude said
    my world is crashing
    I just ran out of luck

mig21 is a great guy and I always have a game going with him. There is nothing wrong with talking in the forum about anything that is bothering you, or PM someone who has issues and has had to really work hard to keep going.

Cancer was a curse when it hit me.

Most people have seen a a therapist at one time or another.

I don't think there is anything you could say that people have not been through themselves.

You just need to reach out. Despite all the going back and forth people in here care about your well being.

Use an olive branch.

All my best,

Michael
  5. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 20:22
    @Gertrude you resigned against mig21 as well, i know you do resign a lot of games but this does seem a bit different to your usual behaviour
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 21:19
    @sands-al said
    @Gertrude you resigned against mig21 as well, i know you do resign a lot of games but this does seem a bit different to your usual behaviour
    Al,
    It really isn't anything new, he been resigning games for a long time now, for no apparent reason, except maybe mess with the TRUE RATINGS!

-VR
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 08:34
    @gertrude said
    my world is crashing
    I just ran out of luck

We don't need to know what is happening in your personal life ,but I'm sure all on here,including your most vociferous critics wish you well
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 13:23
    @venda said
    We don't need to know what is happening in your personal life ,but I'm sure all on here,including your most vociferous critics wish you well
    You know at this point venda, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. It may sound cold, but tired of all the nonsense over the years.

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 19:40
    I was the victim of a benevolent hacker
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 21:21
    @gertrude said
    Did you go to a priest😉?
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 21:33
    @mike69 said
    Did you go to a priest😉?
    😆
  12. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 13:38
    @gertrude said
    It's a shameful part of our society these days when your first thought when receiving e mails/phone calls or computer messages your first thought has to be "is it a scam"
    I nearly fell for one myself when I got a message about a virus that was going to shut down my computer in 10 minutes unless I updated my Mccafee virus software immediately.It took me a few minutes to realise I didn't have any Mccafee software on the computer.It was a scam of course.I cleared out all the cookies and it went away.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 15:57
    @venda said
    It's a shameful part of our society these days when your first thought when receiving e mails/phone calls or computer messages your first thought has to be "is it a scam"
    I nearly fell for one myself when I got a message about a virus that was going to shut down my computer in 10 minutes unless I updated my Mccafee virus software immediately.It took me a few minutes to realise ...[text shortened]... fee software on the computer.It was a scam of course.I cleared out all the cookies and it went away.
    Good that you caught it. I usually just get rid of the message. I get that up date Mccafee too, which I haven't had in many years.

-VR
  14. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 19:11
    @very-rusty said
    Good that you caught it. I usually just get rid of the message. I get that up date Mccafee too, which I haven't had in many years.

-VR
    That was the thing.It just kept coming up again and obscuring the screen.The malaware programme and windows defender didn't shift it either.They ran scans and said" no threats detected."
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 20:54
    @venda said
    That was the thing.It just kept coming up again and obscuring the screen.The malaware programme and windows defender didn't shift it either.They ran scans and said" no threats detected."
    That sounds like a strange one for sure. You have windows 10?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree