Petition

Petition

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by roma45
just another curious thought
breaking bad arrow anti-metallica feeding the easy riders, that a fact
four clans 80 players? i can't be bothered to check, not one has posted on here saying "i don't cheat" only mctayto and Robbie have. lemon has no connection. mmmm or does he? illuck and kathmandu1 could have been replaced
are the poor sods under some sort of ...[text shortened]... in
perhaps a joining date and games history of each player might be worth a closer examination.
They may not even be aware of what is going on. Many of Metallica players do not even read this forum, they just play chess. That is why it is such a joke when they say all 20 Votes came from Metallica. You are aware of how many of us actually participate in the clan forum.
robbie being the smooth talker he is, if they do over hear something tells them Metallica is just jealous of us, because we are so far ahead and they probably buy into it. That is my line of of thinking on that. lemon was illuck and kathmandu1 was he not? We have no idea or way of knowing ALL that is going on BEHIND THE SCENE!~!
-VR

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
02 Jul 16

I can only speak for the Arrows Clan
We are in positive points position.
We win some & we lose some.
All my players play to win.

Now go beat another drum 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Mctayto

Sir,
I really don't have to tell you what your word is worth on here do I? Perhaps you didn't notice but the question was you, Lemmon drop, and robbie, claim to be the only ones saying there is not cheating going on.

One would think out of around 80 players, there would be more than three claiming to be playing the game fairly. Don't you think it is about time to give up the pretense? Does your clan get next crack at being in a CHEATED first spot on the chart, or Anti Metallica?
Kind Regards,
Karma is sniffing your heels,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Jul 16

just another curious thought
breaking bad arrow anti-metallica feeding the easy riders, that a fact
four clans 80 players? i can't be bothered to check, not one has posted on here saying "i don't cheat" only mctayto and Robbie have. lemon has no connection. mmmm or does he? illuck and kathmandu1 could have been replaced
are the poor sods under some sort of ...[text shortened]... in
perhaps a joining date and games history of each player might be worth a closer examination.
a lot of gibberish from a tough guy

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemondrop
a lot of gibberish from a tough guy
I believe the tough guy might have a valid point worth checking out!
Kind Regards,
Karma right on your heels, feel it?
-VR

m

Moves
02 Jul 16

Arrow clan has been involved to a lesser extent in this fiasco than the other 2 clans.
I'll grant that.
And yes, you do speak only for Arrow clan.

You are also a member of Anti-Metallica. And you let your chess do the talking there.
That is where you resign games against Easy Riders opponents when you are winning.

So it is only natural that you don't speak for Anti-Metallica. 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Arrow clan has been involved to a lesser extent in this fiasco than the other 2 clans.
I'll grant that.
And yes, you do speak only for Arrow clan.
😲
Lesser extent makes them just as guilty as the other two clans, in my humble opinion. They were/are involved!
-VR

rc

Moves
03 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Lesser extent makes them just as guilty as the other two clans, in my humble opinion. They were/are involved!
-VR
Guilty of being involved in issuing and receiving challenges, Well run to the hills Ma Barker the Feds are comin!

st johnstone

Moves
03 Jul 16

21 -0 now, 21 "key to the door" what secrets hide behind the easy riders
the easy riders have at least two players from the disgraceful
former SU clan, who got suspended last year for obvious cheating.
both were very vocal in the forums then, but not now, mind you i would not show my face on here if i ever did any thing so sad and pathetic
Robbie has no problem though, that says every thing about his lack of morals

rc

Moves
03 Jul 16

21 -0 now, 21 "key to the door" what secrets hide behind the easy riders
the easy riders have at least two players from the disgraceful
former SU clan, who got suspended last year for obvious cheating.
both were very vocal in the forums then, but not now, mind you i would not show my face on here if i ever did any thing so sad and pathetic
Robbie has no problem though, that says every thing about his lack of morals
Sir I suggest that if you want to become a preacher in moral philosophy or ethics that you attend some lectures on theology or metaphysics.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Jul 16

a perfect example of mctato playing to win
Game 11625537

three queens not enough for you? no offence meant playing a 400 rated player then you resign when you have mate in one
try and wriggle out of that

rc

Moves
03 Jul 16

a perfect example of mctato playing to win
Game 11625537

three queens not enough for you? no offence meant playing a 400 rated player then you resign when you have mate in one
try and wriggle out of that
he doesn't have to justify anything to you, resigning games is not against any site rules or any known rules of chess.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
he doesn't have to justify anything to you, resigning games is not against any site rules or any known rules of chess.
normally it is not it's any players right to resign any time, but three queens up, one move from check mate, against your clan, that's sinister

Game 11625537

that game sums up what you and mctayto are doing to the clan system.

BTW it's 22-0 now....karma is closing in.

rc

Moves
03 Jul 16
1 edit

normally it is not it's any players right to resign any time, but three queens up, one move from check mate, against your clan, that's sinister

Game 11625537

that game sums up what you and mctayto are doing to the clan system.

BTW it's 22-0 now....karma is closing in.
its not anything of the sort, you simply made it up that its sinister and expect other people to believe your propaganda. I am more worried about the Snakeum symposium closing in than I am about Karma.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its not anything of the sort, you simply made it up that its sinister and expect other people to believe your propaganda. I am more worried about the Snakeum symposium closing in than I am about Karma.
so i made up the game in question?
do you actually think before you post?
i will let the readers decide
to me Game 11625537 sums up to perfection a perfect example of mctayto handing your clan points
call me non sub scum or finger breaker it does not hide the truth.
you are a disgrace,
karma will have a field day with you very soon