Petition

Petition

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
WOW....Vote count reaches 20!!
Yes, Kudos to Roma 45 for starting this thread.
Sincerely,
-VR
giving kudos to the finger breaker
your values need examination

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
giving kudos to the finger breaker
your values need examination
You really need help! You see it has NOTHING to do with finger breaking. Go back and read the first post on page 1, then you will have a better understanding of the Kudos.
Kindest Regards,
May karma be soon licking your heels,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Jul 16

You really need help! You see it has NOTHING to do with finger breaking. Go back and read the first post on page 1, then you will have a better understanding of the Kudos.
Kindest Regards,
May karma be soon licking your heels,
-VR
I was referring to the character of the person you were giving kudos too
a person of low morals and bottled up hostility

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16

I don't care for the character of person you are, but I am still polite and treat you with respect which is more than I can say for you. My only off comment towards you would have been naming you one of the 3 stooges, which I believe you to be.
Kindest Regards,
May Karma soon lick your heels,
-VR

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jul 16

is this an example of your high morals?
Game 10713277 and Game 10713278

wow, i was hoping for 5 maybe 6 thumbs up, i feel faith in mankind again by reaching 20, it shows me others are totally disgusted by whats going on and still is going on.

the three rats are on a sinking ship. karma is coming for you.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45

wow, i was hoping for 5 maybe 6 thumbs up, i feel faith in mankind again by reaching 20, it shows me others are totally disgusted by whats going on and still is going on.

I'd rather have all the bad karma in the world than have the character of one who would like to break the fingers of a young mother busted for shoplifting
what kind of a person are you?

edit: you were assured of 20 thumbs up form the goose steppers of Metallica
so don't toot your horn too much tough guy
as far as those games you mention, it's my business of why I decided to resign them

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by roma45

So, You threw two games to robbie, that is no big surprise, 3 clans have been feeding him points for over 6 months now.! Nothing new there!! The rest of your gibberish doesn't even make sense.
Kind Regards,
May karma catch up with you soon,
-VR

rc

Moves
02 Jul 16
1 edit

So, You threw two games to robbie, that is no big surprise, 3 clans have been feeding him points for over 6 months now.! Nothing new there!!
Kind Regards,
May karma catch up with you soon,
-VR
threw nothing, my position is clearly superior in the first game and probably winning ( I would explain why but you wouldn't really be able to grasp it) and in the second game my position is also clearly superior again for reasons that you would not understand.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
1 edit

you were assured of 20 thumbs up form the goose steppers of Metallica
so don't toot your horn too much tough guy
as far as those games you mention, it's my business of why I decided to resign them
Easy to figure out why you threw them...1. You are no match to play robbie to begin with. 2. You want to give him points so he can keep his 300 buffer as he calls it! You are pretty daft if you think all 20 votes come from Metallica Clan.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is right on your heels,
-VR

rc

Moves
02 Jul 16

Easy to figure out why you threw them...1. You are no match to play robbie to begin with. 2. You want to give him points so he can keep his 300 buffer as he calls it! You are pretty daft if you think all 20 votes come from Metallica Clan.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is right on your heels,
-VR
Umm the games were played against the Zen masters not Da Easy riders, just sayin.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
threw nothing, my position is clearly superior in the first game and probably winning ( I would explain why but you wouldn't really be able to grasp it) and in the second game my position is also clearly superior again for reasons that you would not understand.
He still didn't stand a chance against you, Just saying!!! Was that a tune up practice run, to see how it would go?
I see, and my rating is higher than lemondrops....LOL... So, you are saying you played a player who didn't stand a chance against you to begin with!
Kindest Regards,
Karma is just licking at your heels,
-VR

rc

Moves
02 Jul 16

I see, and my rating is higher than lemondrops....LOL... So, you are saying you played a player who didn't stand a chance against you to begin with!
Kindest Regards,
Karma is just licking at your heels,
-VR
No i did not say that, you made it up and attempted to say I said it because that what you do Crusty ol bean.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16
1 edit

No i did not say that, you made it up and attempted to say I said it because that what you do Crusty ol bean.
Think logically my old friend, if you claim I don't understand the why's of him resigning, then Lemondrop with a lower rating must be a sandbagger? How would he understand?? Perhaps one our players in the 1700's can figure it out better than I. 😉
Kindest Regards,
Karma is getting closer, old friend,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 16

30 Jun '16 22:24
30 Jun '16 18:52
Macroman, Tabitha Marshall and countless others. You are a clan of vultures.
mghrn55 Wrote:
You toss out 2 names. One was a valid opponent (Macroman) rated around 1700 involved in 1-man challenges
that did little to affect the final outcome.
The other (Tabitha Marshall) was a 1 time challenger who challenged our clan.
While you throw around phrases like "countless others", may I remind
you that I actually counted........below is the refresher for your benefit.

I don't throw around "countless". Below is 530 points worth of dubious challenges.
You keep asking to have your face rubbed in your own mess !!

*********** previously posted in another thread ***************

Some statistics from Easy Riders clan challenges in 2016 with 3 clans.
Anti-Metallica
Breaking Bad
Arrow

Completed challenges - 26
Record 25 challenges won, 1 lost.
Total Net points from these challenges is 356.
The one lost challenge is included in the Net points.

Challenges in progress
9 challenges worth potential 174 points.
Easy Riders is ahead in all these challenges.

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jul 16

just another curious thought
breaking bad arrow anti-metallica feeding the easy riders, that a fact
four clans 80 players? i can't be bothered to check, not one has posted on here saying "i don't cheat" only mctayto and Robbie have. lemon has no connection. mmmm or does he? illuck and kathmandu1 could have been replaced
are the poor sods under some sort of mind control, or were they selected as players who dont read. if i was in the easy riders alarm bells would be ringing, same easy games against the three same clans over and over again
perhaps a joining date and games history of each player might be worth a closer examination.