1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 21:14
    @moonbus said
    Not vetting being the operative verb there.
    exactly
    and I suspect that most clan leaders do not vet
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 21:41
    @lemondrop said
    I recruited
    he's eligible to play
    I don't vet
    the door is open to anyone to join
    and he is doing just fine
    and you come across as a big wuss
    the only thing you could make me wish for is some itch cream
    Oh dear..sounds like you're throwing mcgayto under the bus..
    "Honest admin it was not me i never knew mcgayto was a cheat....ban him like you did robbie look at all the money i give you with extra accounts. I have nothing in my pathetic life but to stir trouble and blame others"....said the lemon in a high pitched scream....yep that sums you up.

Meanwhile...the sheep living cgeat just dropoed 200 points by ruining more tournaments to sandbag...why is this farce being allowed to continue?
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 21:43
    @lemondrop said
    exactly
    Good question.
    More importantly...how many clans do you control with your many accounts?
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 21:56
    @roma45 said
    Good question.
    More importantly...how many clans do you control with your many accounts?
    I don't have any other accounts
    I learned my lesson
    I've joined several clans during the almost six years on this site and never was vetted
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 04:03
    @lemondrop said
    exactly
    You are aware, I presume, that McTayto's current rating does not accurately reflect his real playing strength.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 08:05
    @lemondrop said

again, who spills their guts like she does?
    Only people who don't have anything to hide. People who don't need to lie to feel better about themselves.

Must be terrifying to think that if you told us all about yourself, that we might like you even less than we do now.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 08:10
    @moonbus said
    You are aware, I presume, that McTayto's current rating does not accurately reflect his real playing strength.
    That kinda goes without saying.

I've never known anyone who could manipulate his rating to within a few points of where he wanted it. At one point he matched my rating just to irritate me because I'd bitched about him joining 2 sections of the same tournament a few times. If he stayed at his own rating, he would never appear in my rating band, but he's always there anyway.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 12:14
    @suzianne said
    Only people who don't have anything to hide. People who don't need to lie to feel better about themselves.

Must be terrifying to think that if you told us all about yourself, that we might like you even less than we do now.
    your problem is you lack warmth and a sense of humor
    like a cold fish
    any joy in your life?
    maybe that comes from the constant compliments you give yourself
    your insecurities are like weeds in a garden
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 17:36
    @lemondrop

Due to popular demand, here are some more of Mctayto's games that he resigned since my first post.
    Since lemondrop didn't vet this player, I'll do it for him.
    This one's on me. ๐Ÿ˜›

Game 13182396 Mate in 1 resigns instead
    Game 13188456
    Game 13188427
    Game 13170913
    Game 13170935
    Game 13170928
    Game 13170949
    Game 13182288
    Game 13182319
    Game 13173457
    Game 13173456
    Game 13173475
    Game 13173453
    Game 13173446
    Game 13173240

Yup. These are 15 more games he has resigned since March 25th.
    Since the original set of games I posted on March 24th.
    Point here being is that he hasn't backed off his practice since being exposed for his actions.
    Each game resigned like this represents a 16 point drop in rating on average.

Lemondrop doesn't vet his clan members.
    Well. This one has been vetted !!
    The clan community awaits some kind of a response other than hurling insults.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 17:54
    @mghrn55 said
    @lemondrop

Due to popular demand, here are some more of Mctayto's games that he resigned since my first post.
    Since lemondrop didn't vet this player, I'll do it for him.
    This one's on me. ๐Ÿ˜›

Game 13182396 Mate in 1 resigns instead
    Game 13188456
    Game 13188427
    Game 13170913
    Game 13170935
    Game 13170928
    Game 13170949
    [g ...[text shortened]... ne has been vetted !!
    The clan community awaits some kind of a response other than hurling insults.
    I don't care
    vet away failed leader
    by the way the clan community favors the onslaught of your failed clan by a 5/4 vote and the 4 minority votes say I should show mercy
    what do I do
    what say you failed leader?
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:371 edit
    @lemondrop said
    I don't care
    vet away failed leader
    by the way the clan community favors the onslaught of your failed clan by a 5/4 vote and the 4 minority votes say I should show mercy
    what do I do
    We welcome that.
    I think every clan should be trying their best to dethrone the current champ.
    And some may well best us.
    And when they do, they will be wondering WTF an imposter clan is doing at the top of the clan table.

We take it as a compliment that there is a significant movement afoot to dethrone a dynasty.

Too bad you clowns are out to spoil the party with your antics.
    But Russ is watching I am sure.
    And he will be reading forum posts from time to time.

My posts are a good read, don't you think ?
    Certainly better than your childish drivel.
    I will be making sure that you guys do your victory lap with your tail between your legs.๐Ÿ˜›

As to your "mercy" thread, knock yourself out.
    Decide what you want to do after you learn how to punch your way out of a paper bag.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 20:45
    @lemondrop said
    I don't care
    vet away failed leader
    what do I do
    You are a complete idiot and cheat.
    Your sad life must be even worse than was first suspected
    No one in here gives a toss about you.
    Lame boring drivel ..hurl insults at players being courteous to you.
    Slag mcgayto off for years...now cheating together....
    Utterly pathetic
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 05:52
    @lemondrop said
    I don't care
    You are aware, I presume, of the stipulation that there shall be no more than 200 rating points differential in clan challenge pairings. This was implemented to rectify a particular sort of cheating which occurred during the 2016 season, whereby certain clans entered wildly lopsided challenges in which the results were foregone conclusions and a certain clan was effectively handed gift points on a silver platter.

The 200-point stipulation works only if ratings accurately reflect a player’s real strength. Where a player has artificially deflated his rating, for example by dumping games, he in effect re-invents that form of cheating in slightly modified form. He makes of himself a 1700-wolf in 1100-sheep’s clothing, as it were, and thus ostensibly even pairings (plus or minus 100 points), while meeting the letter of the 200-point stipulation, nonetheless violate its spirit and reason.

Given that some of players at the center of the 2016 controversy are still active clan players today, not to vet is to indulge willful ignorance.

Willful or not, you have been informed and can no longer plead ignorance in this matter.

Judging by the aftermath of the 2016 season, those who do not rectify their clans, will have them rectified. Caring might improve your chances of contesting another season.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 06:13
    @moonbus said
    You are aware, I presume, of the stipulation that there shall be no more than 200 rating points differential in clan challenge pairings. This was implemented to rectify a particular sort of cheating which occurred during the 2016 season, whereby certain clans entered wildly lopsided challenges in which the results were foregone conclusions and a certain clan was effectively h ...[text shortened]... eir clans, will have them rectified. Caring might improve your chances of contesting another season.
    Well said.
    But just to be clear here, despite lemondrop's denial that he vets prospective clan members, we all know that he vetted this one.
    He's not a victim of a bad actor joining his clan.
    He is complicit in this charade.
    He is a co-conspirator in this affair.
    And he has already thumbed his nose at the clan community and site administration by putting "Easy Riders" his clan description a while back.
    That has since been removed after I called him out on that.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 08:01
    @lemondrop said
    your problem is you lack warmth and a sense of humor
    like a cold fish
    any joy in your life?
    maybe that comes from the constant compliments you give yourself
    your insecurities are like weeds in a garden
    I have plenty of warmth and sense of humor... for people who are fair, honest and who have integrity, who haven't traded away their pride and dignity for temporary gain. That you think I should have a sense of humor with people who are out for themselves only, who don't give one damn about other people, who habitually lie and who misrepresent themselves and others, just speaks to your own desiccated morals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree