1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    24 Jul '19 18:54
    @Very-Rusty

I understand what you are saying. I respect what you are saying. But just to correct one thing, I had a ton of friends then, I ran a club and a clan. And played personal games. But Mac was different as he helped me as i needed it. And we talked sports.

You saw how Radio is right? This is why I don't post, and don't take sides, or get involved. I can't see it, although I have been wrong, and I hope you guys don't fall into that, where one person is friends with one or two people so you attack or avoid that person. That is not what we do as adults.

It does not matter the reason, if you guys all don't like certain people on the site, I would not hold that against you, or associate you with them.

If you are at work and friends with one guy and you guys go out for beers, watch football, and just have fun. Your wives have fun. Now your friend is friends with a guy you don't like, and you feel your reasons are good. Are you going to dump your good friend you made at work because he is friendly with the guy you don't like? Of course not.

I think you are better than that.

I won't argue with you guys. You guys always seem to handle things. You certainly don't need me. You know how hard I have worked with my clan.

But no matter what I can't and would never turn my back on a friend or friends in any circumstance. You all may disagree, but I hope you can at least understand the reason.

And I do appreciate the manner in which you explained everything, and the kind words you said about myself and my clan. The people are wonderful in my clan.

I wanted you and texasnurse to play. You have a record where you have two more wins than she does head to head. Her average is 1400's, but sometimes she drops a bit. You guys are a good match. She is a really kind young lady and I am sure she was really nice to you.

All my best,
    Michael
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jul '19 19:11
    Mctayto continues to toss tournament games to manipulate his rating for clan games.
    Lemondrop has started to do the same.
    Tossed about half a dozen games yesterday.

Meanwhile, we are approaching August and 3rd place clan has 176 net points.
    I guess members are getting tired of the cheats.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jul '19 22:52
    @vespin said
    @radioactive69

I noticed you had me blocked. Cowards block people. I have nobody blocked.
    Second, I can hang around people who are going to jail, doesn't mean I am going to jail. Your logic is silly. And I can see you have not grown at all.

Your opinion of me just tells me I am doing the right thing. Every time someone says something about one of your boyfriends, you ...[text shortened]... day. I made my point with you back then and you backed down. I have nothing else for you. Take care.
    I think you missed the point of this thread.
    Nothing to do with who likes who.
    Or friendship..people on here cant really be called friends...
    I have met 3 players on here in real life..woukd not call them friends as such.

Really hard to call someone you only know through a online chess site a friend.(or am i the only one that thinks that)

Curious how you only joined the cheats clan after the minimum numbers went up.
    You had a clan suspended in the past.

That is in the past.

The current problem is mctayto and lemon...both are ruining it.

You talk about you and mctayto love of sport...mctayto is the most unsporting player on here resigning hundreds of games so he can win easy matches in clan games.. the guy is a disgrace a coward and bully.

He got banned from clan play and egged robbie on to call admin currupt then did nothing same for lemon when robbie got banned..
    Two complete waste of oxygen.
    Really...cheating on a online site to win...er..contempt....hatred...more like a laughing stock..

You say you study all your clan challenges?

Now spend 10 minutes looking at mctaytos games and ask is it fair.

Nothing to do with illegal...but is it fair???
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Jul '19 08:23
    @roma45

Well I'm done with you now. You have the balls to bring up the past when I told you the truth, you and Russ are the only ones that know. Actually Russ knew before I did.

You are right about friends, your not capable.

I have been on this site for a decade and have met with and still talk to men and woman on this site. A few left but we have been friends for ten years now. I think that makes the cut.

And yes, being friends with Mac has to do with this thread. I gave my opinion, you get to say who says what or what my opinion should be.

I told the truth. I did not lie. It was from the heart. I owed that to mghrn55 and Rusty.

Did you see how they spoke to me? Civil, with class, and made their point. That got me to read it several times, and had me thinking long after I read it.

They did not blast me, they did not bring up a clan that got banned from my past for the reasons I only told you about, and had no place to brought up here.

My clan is not in question and even back then I did not cheat. I gave you word for word what the truth was because it mattered to me that you knew.

So I am going against every fiber of my being and you will be ignored. I say go for it and blast me. I was wrong in trusting you, and why I held you to a certain standard in terms of me considering you a long distance friend is beyond me.

I was warned you can't change. I did this once before. I'm not doing it again.

I am friends with who I am friends with, and I will never turn my back on them. Your opinion means less to me than Radio's.

I won't answer any of your questions after what you just wrote about me and to me. I never expected you to join in with Radio and blast me.

Bringing up the past? My clan from the past? Nothing of which has to do with now or what is going on.

I did not expect this from you. If I spoke to Rusty or mghrn55 in PM's, I would expect to be friendly with them. If I spoke to them for a year or more I would consider them long distance friends. It does not mean they can't disagree with me, I understand that.

But I told you the real story, and you bring up the past, and talk in the same tone that Radio did? You have no class. I am not a keyboard warrior like Radio, I made point years ago with the people that needed it. I don't need to argue back and forth and you and Radio are not worth any more responses.

If Mghrn and Rusty want to talk with me, or comment, I will answer when I am in here or in a PM and I'll do it with a smile. They act like adults, and speak like adults. I got more out of what they said to me then your ranting.

I've known Mac for ten years now? On this site anyway. Just because I have not met him, or don't know his life story, does not mean he is not my friend. He may feel differently than me. I don't care. He is my friend.

I won't turn my back on any friend. This is chess, you could have spoken to me differently. You did not have to bring up the past which I gave you the truth on, and it had NOTHING to do with cheating.

So yeah, I expected more from you. The others brought up the past. But they did it with class. They did it without sounding like they were screaming or stomping their feet like a child.

If you had sent a PM like a man, and asked me any question, I would have answered you.

How people treat each other, friendship, and how we get our point across are the only things I care about. You crossed a line. I'm going to shut up now before I really lose my temper.

I'm done with you and the topic.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Jul '19 14:041 edit
    @vespin said
    @roma45

Well I'm done with you now. You have the balls to bring up the past when I told you the truth, you and Russ are the only ones that know. Actually Russ knew before I did.

You are right about friends, your not capable.

I have been on this site for a decade and have met with and still talk to men and woman on this site. A few left but we have been friends for ...[text shortened]... ine. I'm going to shut up now before I really lose my temper.

I'm done with you and the topic.
    Someone brake out the harps. Poor little scumbag cheater is bleating away with some tear jerker tale that I can't be bothered reading.

Your clan is a joke and will always be treated that way after your shenanigans with Carrobie.

No-one gives a toss what you think on here as you have been branded a cheat after the previous fiasco and you and your clan will always be something that belongs in the gutter.

Hows the chicken coup fighting going these days sleazeball. Managed to take out a pensioner or two?

The day that Russ boots you, McGayo and Lemondrop will be the biggest step forward for the clan system to date.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jul '19 14:251 edit
    @VESPIN
    I am only saying what you have posted in here.
    You said why did russ not punish you?
    I simply pointed out you had a clan suspended thats common knowledge.
    I also said past is the past its the current total fiasco regarding mctayto and lemon blatant spoiling antics that needs addressing.
    As for friends..i dont count people who i have never met a friend. Online buddy perhaps.

I asked you very politely
    Do you think what mctayto is doing is fair bearibg in mind your love of sport..
    Mctayto doing the same in any real life club would not be tolerated.

So i will ask again.
    Do you think what mctayto and lemon are doing is fair?

A simple yes or no answer please.

Why all the anger?
    I said i would not be rude to you and i have not.
    Simply wondering why a sportsman like you is not annoyed at whats going on..
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Jul '19 19:52
    To fellow members of the clan community.
    I posted some more examples of McTayto’s tossed games.
    And some from Lemondrop.
    But I posted them to site announcements.
    For your reading pleasure. 🙂
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 20:02
    Meanwhile Lemondrop continues to feed the site cheat more games while not assigning any to the other members.
    And another member has left the clan.
    Disillusionment with the fake cheating clan.

I’m sure Lemondrop will have something to say when he posts again in 89 days.
    Or when he gets the guts to show his face in here again.

Ok. 89 days it is. 😀
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 21:06
    @vespin said
    @radioactive69

I noticed you had me blocked. Cowards block people. I have nobody blocked.
    Second, I can hang around people who are going to jail, doesn't mean I am going to jail. Your logic is silly. And I can see you have not grown at all.

Your opinion of me just tells me I am doing the right thing. Every time someone says something about one of your boyfriends, you ...[text shortened]... day. I made my point with you back then and you backed down. I have nothing else for you. Take care.
    You call radio a coward for him blocking you.
    But you put me on ignore..

How nice..looks lije mcgayto has a new pet..

Word of advice..dont wear a sheepskin coat when hes about...or maybe you want to..
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 21:25
    @roma45 said
    You call radio a coward for him blocking you.
    But you put me on ignore..

How nice..looks lije mcgayto has a new pet..

Word of advice..dont wear a sheepskin coat when hes about...or maybe you want to..
    Hahahahaha!
    I take it you don't like this Klan...aye Roma? 😀
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 21:33
    @wolfe63 said
    Hahahahaha!
    I take it you don't like this Klan...aye Roma? 😀
    😁😁😁
    Nothing against the clan..just the cheating players
    Plus it changes its name on a daily basis so hard to direct anger towards it..
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 22:01
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    30 Jul '19 12:44
    @roma45

I've made it a point not to read anything you typed. I did see the remark on my blocking. The difference between you and radio, is radio is just a bag of wind and he just makes me laugh now and has for several years. He is a joke. Most know it.

You on the other hand don't act your age. The same coward I thought you were back then.

And by blocking you, and not reading anything you say, I won't lose my temper, and it serves no purpose as you would never share an email, never meet me unless I go to you and on your time schedule. Plus you are like radio, If I showed up, you would have the police there. You don't act like a man. You do nothing but complain and bitch like a little girl. Frankly, I don't need to read it, see it, or interact with you. And since I made my point a few years ago with you, no reason to spend another second on you. You are a coward and you always were.

Have a great day. Take some lessons from Mghrn55, and Rusty. They can make a point without betraying the PM rules, but you would need character for that, and they also have class when making a point. Unfortunately I don't think you ever had any role models to show you what class is. You can't get it from a book.

And I don't have Radio blocked. Because he makes me laugh. Nobody takes him seriously. And it's starting to look like most people are feeling the same way about you. I'm done now. I don't want a ban, nor be associated with you in any way. With your mouth you should have been thrown off this site years ago.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jul '19 17:04
    @vespin said
    @roma45

I've made it a point not to read anything you typed. I did see the remark on my blocking. The difference between you and radio, is radio is just a bag of wind and he just makes me laugh now and has for several years. He is a joke. Most know it.

You on the other hand don't act your age. The same coward I thought you were back then.

And by blocking you, and ...[text shortened]... ssociated with you in any way. With your mouth you should have been thrown off this site years ago.
    You miss me.?
    I will not get thrown out for telling the truth about certain players tactics.
    Still cant even answer one simple question..
    You know where i am..offer still open any time

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree