Looking for more Misfits

Looking for more Misfits

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
04 Sep 16

rc

Moves
04 Sep 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
yup sub human!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
04 Sep 16

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
04 Sep 16

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 16

we know you are.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
05 Sep 16

Anybody got a cake of soap? I'm going to wash this scummy little creatures mouth out !

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Anybody got a cake of soap? I'm going to wash this scummy little creatures mouth out !
she must be learning new words at the kindergargen, dad would have been so proud of his confused little daughter

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16

Originally posted by roma45
she must be learning new words at the kindergargen, dad would have been so proud of his confused little daughter
low life Neanderthals! you are sick!

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
scum deserve no respect
but you of all people should know that...

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
05 Sep 16

It's your girlfriend spouting all the foul and vulgar language on here. This forum is supposed to be family friendly. Straight out filth like the rubbish spewing out of your girlfriends mouth is totally not on. I hope someone reports him and he gets his ass booted to the curb.

How can you defend slime like that carrobie? Honestly.....have you no shame?

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
It's your girlfriend spouting all the foul and vulgar language on here. This forum is supposed to be family friendly. Straight out filth like the rubbish spewing out of your girlfriends mouth is totally not on. I hope someone reports him and he gets his ass booted to the curb.

How can you defend slime like that carrobie? Honestly.....have you no shame?
the obnoxious little turd should have been booted along with his alter egos @illluck and @kathmandu1

i really hope she acts like that in real life, someone will teach her some manners

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16
1 edit

the obnoxious little turd should have been booted along with his alter egos @illluck and @kathmandu1

i really hope she acts like that in real life, someone will teach her some manners
the only odious element in this forum is you. Why Russ let you back in I cannot say, you certainly don't deserve to be here and should be removed and consigned to oblivion. The idea of you proffering advice on manners is ludicrous and hypocritical to the extreme.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16

wow the forum moderator seems to have removed the vulgar ones odious posts, justice!

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 16

wow the forum moderator seems to have removed the vulgar ones odious posts, justice!
I had a double entendre post removed thanks to the grass bag robbie, no sense of humour

the foul mouth lemon had two. thinking she can put in a / makes it okay

just wish admin were as quick at removing collusion points,

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16

I had a double entendre post removed thanks to the grass bag robbie, no sense of humour

the foul mouth lemon had two. thinking she can put in a / makes it okay

just wish admin were as quick at removing collusion points,
I did not grass to anyone and I don't know who did, but congratulations to whoever it was, I do hope that the moderator issued you with a warning of some kind for your vile and vulgar posts.