Come on the Snakeum symposium

Come on the Snakeum symposium

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
now that's baiting
and your buddy VR told me that at one time could get you a forum ban
if I knew you wouldn't snitch I would tell you
Actually he is not baiting you. The way you tell him what you think has to be given much thought before you say anything. Be sure it is said in a civil manner and you will have no problem with the mods. That is how the game is played.
Kind Regards,
With All the respect you deserve,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No one has prearranged who is going to win anything, you are slobbering. where is the rule that we have allegedly broken.
Then why would Mctayto resign 2 games which he had won...which would have tied that clan challange at 3 games a piece?? The only answer you had before is you can't do anything about what other players do.

I say you sure can when you know in advance what they are going to do. The only slobbering going on is coming from you trying to cover your path of collusion. This is only one instance of very many.
Sincerely,
With all the respect you deserve,
-VR

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Then why would Mctayto resign 2 games which he had won...which would have tied that clan challange at 3 games a piece?? The only answer you had before is you can't do anything about what other players do.

I say you sure can when you know in advance what they are going to do. The only slobbering going on is coming from you trying to cover your path of ...[text shortened]... ion. This is only one instance of very many.
Sincerely,
With all the respect you deserve,
-VR
its not against the rules to resign Crusty, so we shall have to ask you again, Where is the rule that has been broken?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 16
3 edits

its not against the rules to resign Crusty, so we shall have to ask you again, Where is the rule that has been broken?
Again, Robbie why would he resign two games he had won against your CLAN!!!

If not to give you an advantage what would the reason be?

If other teams started doing that playing against us, we would here you blowing your trumpet loud and hard. It is CHEATING and WE BOTH KNOW IT!!! Be very lucky we don't stoop to such tactics!!!

Tell Lemon drop to look at the names you call before pointing fingers in our direction. Seems like you control everything that is going on.

Kindest Regards,
May you get everything in life you give,
-VR

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Again, Robbie why would he resign two games he had won agains your CLAN!!!

If not to give you an advantage what would the reason be?

If other teams started doing that playing against us, we would here you blowing your trumpet loud and hard. It is CHEATING and WE BOTH KNOW IT!!! Be very lucky we don't stoop to such tactics!!!

Kindest Regards,
May you get everything in life you give,
-VR
dude you cannot cheat unless you have broken rules, how hard can it be for you to grasp the logic?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 16

dude you cannot cheat unless you have broken rules, how hard can it be for you to grasp the logic?
How can you over look two Games that Mctayto resigned which were won? Because you knew in advance he was going to do so that is how!
Kindest regards,
May you get back 10 fold what you give.
-VR

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16

sigh, cheating assumes that some rule has been broken, please provide any rules that have been broken, if you cannot or will not then your assertion that anyone is cheating is nonsense.
so by your logic it's okay to sleep with your wifes best friend as no rules have been broken?
that's CHEATING
why am i even surprised.you simply don't understand

rc

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
so by your logic it's okay to sleep with your wifes best friend as no rules have been broken?
that's [b]CHEATING

why am i even surprised.you simply don't understand[/b]
oh dear you are not the brightest, many rules have been broken in your sicko scenario, e.g marriage vows, its termed ADULTERY you dolt! soooo where is the rule that has been broken on this site, if you cannot produce it then we are free to term you delusional.

rc

Moves
30 May 16

How can you over look two Games that Mctayto resigned which were won? Because you knew in advance he was going to do so that is how!
Kindest regards,
May you get back 10 fold what you give.
-VR
its not against the rules to resign Crusty, where is the rule that has been broken? If you cannot or will not produce it them we are free to state that you are incapable of substantiating your ludicrous claims.

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

oh dear you are not the brightest, many rules have been broken in your sicko scenario, e.g marriage vows, its termed ADULTERY you dolt! soooo where is the rule that has been broken on this site, if you cannot produce it then we are free to term you delusional.
care to comment on Game 11710473 and Game 11661405

obviously mctayto wont answer

obvious sand bagging

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by roma45
that's [b]CHEATING

why am i even surprised.you simply don't understand[/b]
You would have to have a conscience to feel any rule had been broken. 😉
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 May 16

what do you say we escalate the conversation
Metallica flunkies and their suck ups vs Robbie and his friends
let the games begin
I will remain neutral as always

rc

Moves
30 May 16

You would have to have a conscience to feel any rule had been broken. 😉
-VR
or you could provide evidence of any rules instead of your fantasy league rules.

m

Moves
30 May 16
2 edits

its not against the rules to resign Crusty, where is the rule that has been broken? If you cannot or will not produce it them we are free to state that you are incapable of substantiating your ludicrous claims.
The focus of your useless logic is at the game level.

Of course it's not illegal to resign a chess game.
It's as simple as clicking the resign button on the game page.

Where the smell is coming from is that McTayto is participating
in challenges with your clan for the
sole purpose of tilting the challenge
in favor of your clan.

And doing so for multiple challenges
between the clans involved in collusion with each other.

That would be grounds for suspension of some clans.
And possible rollback of dirty points.

Both have happened before.
Strategic Ultimatum and University of Chess
for Fun didn't really do anything illegal.
And look what happened to them.

There are tabs being kept on the points
your clan has collected from Anti-Metallica,
Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.

Having those points rolled back by site
administration isn't illegal either !!!

Nope !!
Nothing illegal about resigning a chess game !!

😀😀😀😀

rc

Moves
31 May 16
1 edit

Only five points between the dweebs and snakeum! Easy Riders outa sight!