Come on the Snakeum symposium

Come on the Snakeum symposium

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
why not just do it now
Stupidly renewed my membership in February. I'll let loose shortly before it runs out.

I'm sure you also have issues with how the clan system has been destroyed by Carrobie, Mctayo, VESPIN and co. If anyone should be letting loose it should be you Al. If a few more of us voice our opinions and not shy away from the issue then something might be finally done and we can get back to a fair and competitive competition next year. Be loud and proud Al. Let it all hang loose. Tell the administrators of this site what you really think of its invisibility to act to rectify this problem.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Stupidly renewed my membership in February. I'll let loose shortly before it runs out.

I'm sure you also have issues with how the clan system has been destroyed by Carrobie, Mctayo, VESPIN and co. If anyone should be letting loose it should be you Al. If a few more of us voice our opinions and not shy away from the issue then something might be fin ...[text shortened]... istrators of this site what you really think of its invisibility to act to rectify this problem.
it's hate mongers like you who are destroying this site
the sooner you go the quicker the cleansing can begin
you must really lack the courage of your convictions if the price of a renewal is stopping you
just a big mouth

m

Moves
30 May 16

For now we have the great race for 2016 clan title.
And several other clans within striking distance.

And the spectators are out as well.

In fact Carrobie has decided who he cheering for.
As indicated by this thread he created. 😀

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
For now we have the great race for 2016 clan title.
And several other clans within striking distance.

And the spectators are out as well.

In fact Carrobie has decided who he cheering for.
As indicated by this thread he created. 😀
Meh one skillet full a rattlers is like any other.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
it's hate mongers like you who are destroying this site
the sooner you go the quicker the cleansing can begin
you must really lack the courage of your convictions if the price of a renewal is stopping you
just a big mouth
No.....it's not people who stand up to the cheats that is destroying this site, it's the braindead malcontents like yourself, McTayo and carrobie who don't have the courage to compete on a fair playing field to achieve victory but have to huddle together in the shawows whispering about underhanded ways to achieve their goals.

Stand up and be a man for once in your life young Lemon. Come clean about the conspiracy that has ruined this years clans competition and even your father will finally be proud of the son he wishes he had. You can do it, just find the courage in that pea heart of yours.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 May 16

No.....it's not people who stand up to the cheats that is destroying this site, it's the braindead malcontents like yourself, McTayo and carrobie who don't have the courage to compete on a fair playing field to achieve victory but have to huddle together in the shawows whispering about underhanded ways to achieve their goals.

Stand up and be a man ...[text shortened]... ud of the son he wishes he had. You can do it, just find the courage in that pea heart of yours.
like I said
just a big mouth with an empty head

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 May 16

like I said
just a big mouth with an empty head
Still living in carrobies shadow hey Lemon. You must have been a big disappointment to your family. Your father got a daughter instead of a son.

There's still hope though. Stand up to carrobie and co and come clean on the conspiracy. You can do it. Make your father proud.

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16

it's just a cheap shot at me by the little coward
Father's day
can't get much lower then that
i could always lower myself to your standard
get more accounts like illuck and kathmandu1,
or start a clan then resign games after a few moves against the easy riders
but i will leave that to players who have no life.

enjoy the 19th you sad little man

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by roma45
i could always lower myself to your standard
get more accounts like illuck and kathmandu1,
or start a clan then resign games after a few moves against the easy riders
but i will leave that to players who have no life.

enjoy the 19th you sad little man
the only sado here is you sicko! taunting someone because they lost their father, man you suck!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the only sado here is you sicko! taunting someone because they lost their father, man you suck!
How is he taunting him dumbo. He's telling him to enjoy it. Haven't you got some colluding to do. Run along.

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16

get off your high horse, stick to the sheep
i told him to enjoy the 19th, not my fault hes a sad little cry baby
no one gets respect that has to be earned, he and you and others have lost all respect on here.

so again, tell your little puppy to enjoy the 19th june

rc

Moves
30 May 16

How is he taunting him dumbo. He's telling him to enjoy it. Haven't you got some colluding to do. Run along.
why would someone who has lost his father enjoy fathers day? Clearly he was using it as a taunt and a vehicle for nothing more than his hatred because he evidently want people to become as hateful as him.

rc

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

get off your high horse, stick to the sheep
i told him to enjoy the 19th, not my fault hes a sad little cry baby
no one gets respect that has to be earned, he and you and others have lost all respect on here.

so again, tell your little puppy to enjoy the 19th june
you are nothing more than a rather pathetic and hateful individual and in my opinion sick. Really sick. Taunting someone because they have lost their father, man thats about as amoral as you can git. Why are you so hateful?

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16

you are nothing more than a rather pathetic and hateful individual and in my opinion sick. Really sick. Taunting someone because they have lost their father, man thats about as amoral as you can git. Why are you so hateful?
i hate liars and cheats, he is both
i have caught up on the BS he wrote when i was on my "holiday"
i would personally use the 19th to remember the good times i had with my father, bring some flowers to his grave. i will not sit in front of my keyboard like lemon posting pure rubbish. the guy is such a liar his dad is probably still alive, if he even knew who he was.

so i will enjoy the 19th, are your kids getting the milkman a gift?

rc

Moves
30 May 16

i hate liars and cheats, he is both
i have caught up on the BS he wrote when i was on my "holiday"
i would personally use the 19th to remember the good times i had with my father, bring some flowers to his grave. i will not sit in front of my keyboard like lemon posting pure rubbish. the guy is such a liar his dad is probably still alive, if he even knew who he was.

so i will enjoy the 19th, are your kids getting the milkman a gift?
wow you give a new dimension to the term filth. Please spew your hatred somewhere else, this is no place for it.