1. Joined
    28 Feb '19
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 16:54
    If you remove a one man clan challenge then you would have to set all challenges at a certain minimum number...let's say 5.
    Pairing up 5 fair matches could be hard.
    And bothersome. Every time you issued a challenge it would require 5 of your clan members. Your clansmen would be swamped with games.
    I voted 1,1,10
    1 man clan challenges (peak rating used, not current rating)
    1 clan per person
    10 members max would create more clans and more participation.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 17:461 edit
    @rowin-side said
    If you remove a one man clan challenge then you would have to set all challenges at a certain minimum number...let's say 5.
    Pairing up 5 fair matches could be hard.
    And bothersome. Every time you issued a challenge it would require 5 of your clan members. Your clansmen would be swamped with games.
    I voted 1,1,10
    1 man clan challenges (peak rating used, not current rating)
    1 clan per person
    10 members max would create more clans and more participation.
    Rowin,

Despite Mr. Know-it-all Very Rusty's swagger, we don't actually know yet whether Russ is asking for a minimum number of members a clan must have to be eligible for clan challenges, or if he's asking for a minimum number of members for each challenge. I've asked Russ in the other thread for clarification.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:08
    thanks russ
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:102 edits
    @suzianne said
    Rowin,

Despite Mr. Know-it-all Very Rusty's swagger, we don't actually know yet whether Russ is asking for a minimum number of members a clan must have to be eligible for clan challenges, or if he's asking for a minimum number of members for each challenge. I've asked Russ in the other thread for clarification.
    Russ Stated:

Please cast your votes.

Preferred MINIMUM clan members before a challenge can be made?

Preferred MAXIMUM number of clans a player can be a member of?

Preferred MAXIMUM clan members permitted in each clan?

If you had looked closely he does indicate minimum or maximim on each question. Pay closer attention Suzie Q!!!

Only thing missing is what if you lose someone which was mentioned by Ponderable if I am not mistaken..How much time would one have to replace them? Minumum amount of players is what I am refering to of course.

-VR
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:35
    @very-rusty said

If you had looked closely he does indicate minimum or maximim on each question. Pay closer attention Suzie Q!!!

Only thing missing is what if you lose someone which was mentioned by Ponderable if I am not mistaken..How much time would one have to replace them? Minumum amount of players is what I am refering to of course.

-VR
    Look here, blowhard, first you claim to be all-knowing about Russ' usage of "minimum" and then you show you really don't know what it means after all.

And oh, yeah, Mr. Know-it-all, please learn to spell.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:551 edit
    @suzianne said
    Look here, blowhard, first you claim to be all-knowing about Russ' usage of "minimum" and then you show you really don't know what it means after all.

And oh, yeah, Mr. Know-it-all, please learn to spell.
    ROFLMAO....You are funnier than goad Suzie Q, it was a miss spelling which I do all the time, your panties seem to be all in a bunch.

Try to always remain cool under pressure. And get to work making some challenges for your Clan!!! 😛 😉

BTW: goad is Mr.-Know-it-all not me!!! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:11
    @suzianne said
    Rowin,

Agreed. Some clarification is in order.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:23
    @mghrn55 said
    Agreed. Some clarification is in order.
    I still think it is clear. Only thing is if you happen to lose someone and only have a clan of 5 which may or may not be required (waiting on vote) what would happen?

-VR
  9. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 22:49
    As an fyi, regarding clans that have challenges this calendar year

8 one person clans
    7 two person clans
    4 three person clans
    13 four person clans
    61 clans with 5 or more members
  10. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 22:53
    @my2sons said
    As an fyi, regarding clans that have challenges this calendar year

8 one person clans
    7 two person clans
    4 three person clans
    13 four person clans
    61 clans with 5 or more members
    One other interesting stat is that of the clans listed on page one based upon net points, 19 of the 20 have five or more members.

Perhaps there should be a pool for small clans, and another pool for large clans.
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '19
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 23:53
    By those stats it seems small clans are not a problem.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 00:41
    @rowin-side said
    By those stats it seems small clans are not a problem.
    Clans that cheat are though.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 09:351 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I still think it is clear. Only thing is if you happen to lose someone and only have a clan of 5 which may or may not be required (waiting on vote) what would happen?

-VR
    Look, you claimed to have this "all-knowing" idea of what "minimum" meant. Well, if you did, you would know that if there is a minimum for something and you fall below the minumum then you don't get to do the thing the minimum referred to. This is basic to the definition of minimum.

What is NOT clear is does the minimum refer to minimum number of members for a clan to be ELIGIBLE for challenges, or must EVERY challenge meet the minimum voted on?

Stop getting in the way of this, Rusty, with your stupid questions that are obvious.

Russ, please answer this. I cannot vote until I know the answer.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 11:523 edits
    @suzianne said
    Look, you claimed to have this "all-knowing" idea of what "minimum" meant. Well, if you did, you would know that if there is a minimum for something and you fall below the minumum then you don't get to do the thing the minimum referred to. This is basic to the definition of minimum.

What is NOT clear is does the minimum refer to minimum number of members for a clan to b ...[text shortened]... pid questions that are obvious.

Russ, please answer this. I cannot vote until I know the answer.
    Suzie Q,

2019 Clan #1 - Preferred MINIMUM clan members before a challenge can be made?
    A clan can currently issue a challenge with one member. What do you believe it should be in the future?

He is saying how many players minumum before a clan challenge could be made. your choices are from 1 to 5. Why waste Russ's time on something so obvious that even I who you claim to be stupid can see!!! 😛 😉

Many have already submitted their votes, I don't see your problem with understanding the question.

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 11:54
    @mghrn55 said
    Clans that cheat are though.
    Yes, there is one two member clan that stands out above the rest that do and are cheating, no question about it.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree