Urgent games and current messages

Urgent games and current messages

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 Jul 07

Your top 10 games that require your attention are now available by clicking the icon next to the games waiting link.

Similarly, a quick preview of any unread message titles can be seen by clicking a similar icon next to your unread message link.

This should all work in most common browsers, with the exception of Opera. A fix will be uploaded for this in future.

-Russ

m

Moves
17 Jul 07

Great function Russ!!!

Moves
17 Jul 07

Excellent. I just saw the link and tried it out! This will be perfect for me as I'm off to China for 2 months, sadly I can't take the Grease Monkey scripts with me but this is exactly what I need. Thank you.

r

Moves
17 Jul 07

Originally posted by Russ
Your top 10 games that require your attention are now available by clicking the icon next to the games waiting link.

Similarly, a quick preview of any unread message titles can be seen by clicking a similar icon next to your unread message link.

This should all work in most common browsers, with the exception of Opera. A fix will be uploaded for this in future.

-Russ
You obviously need unread messages for the second feature?

c
Blogger

clausjensen.com

Moves
17 Jul 07

Originally posted by rmacken
You obviously need unread messages for the second feature?
Just as you obviously need waiting games for the first future...!

r

Moves
17 Jul 07

Originally posted by cludi
Just as you obviously need waiting games for the first future...!
good answer, I will have to wait for sunburnt, suzianne, SJ247 and chrissy to message me then!

😛

c

Moves
17 Jul 07

very very good

h
mean & green

.. here I am

Moves
17 Jul 07

brilliant!

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
17 Jul 07

Desperately I was on the need for something like this, and it is finally there!

Although I would have prefered it to be integrated on the My Games page. Will this functionality be tweaked (also) to the My Games page itself (so you can sort all games by urgent games), by any chance, in some future?

NSW

Moves
18 Jul 07

Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
great idea, and a perfect example of how this site keeps getting better and better.
Keep of the good work!

B.

i

Moves
18 Jul 07

AMAZING!!!! so good, you wont be able to top yourself soon 😛

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
18 Jul 07

nice feature . . .very much appreciated Russ

b

Here

Moves
18 Jul 07

Sweet feature!!

MS

Under Cover

Moves
18 Jul 07

The only thing I want now is a printable page of miniboards for games in progress, but there's probably already an easy way to do that, I just don't know what it is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jul 07

As said before, this is absolutely brilliant!

Very much appreciated, Russ... keep up the good work!