Forum moderators - call for volunteers

Forum moderators - call for volunteers

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
20 Nov 09

If anyone has any spare time after clearing their games each day, and would like to help moderate the content on these forums, please make a quick post here.

To be considered you will need to have been active on the site for over a year, fairly active in the forums and have no history of making controversial posts.
Yes, I appreciate that rules out most people, but there must be few people who still qualify, right?

Moves
20 Nov 09

'controversial' or 'entertaining'? 😡

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
20 Nov 09

Originally posted by trev33
One man's terrorist is another man's hero.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
20 Nov 09

Originally posted by trev33
lol recd, I vote trev for mod!

I will actually consider the job...if you chip in free subscriptions. The sun doesnt come up every morning for nothing eitherπŸ˜‰

h

Moves
20 Nov 09

Why are new mods needed, are you finally going to TTYN Phlabibit? πŸ˜›

h

Moves
20 Nov 09

Okay, I don't want to be a mod, but I think that asking people who do want to be a mod to post in a public thread about it is wrong on so many levels.

However, I would like to nominate people who I think would make decent mods:

sbacat
HandyAndy
Bosse de Nage
mlprior
pawnhandler
rbmorris

Most of these people would probably say no, but that's just MY LIST of super new mods.

h

Moves
20 Nov 09

I nominate philidor_position, Greenpawn34, Weyerstrass, Grampy Bobby and mikelom. πŸ˜€

IC

Moves
20 Nov 09

Originally posted by Russ
If anyone has any spare time after clearing their games each day, and would like to help moderate the content on these forums, please make a quick post here.

To be considered you will need to have been active on the site for over a year, fairly active in the forums and have no history of making controversial posts.
Yes, I appreciate that rules out most people, but there must be few people who still qualify, right?
I would be glad to help the other mods here.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Nov 09

Originally posted by Russ

If at all possible, can the new mod(s) be anonymous? Having them known greatly undermines their effectiveness.

Having said that, I'll volunteer. I'll even resubscribe. I have impressive credentials.

Moves
20 Nov 09

I will volunteer. I'm a moderator on a different set of forums elsewhere, and I frequent the RHP forums daily.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
20 Nov 09

376 miles per hour.

Is that quick enough?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Nov 09

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
If at all possible, can the new mod(s) be anonymous? Having them known greatly undermines their effectiveness.

Having said that, I'll volunteer. I'll even resubscribe. I have impressive credentials.
Agree and the precedent has already been set with game moderation volunteers.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
20 Nov 09

Originally posted by Badwater
I will volunteer. I'm a moderator on a different set of forums elsewhere, and I frequent the RHP forums daily.
I support this candidacy.

S
πŸ™πŸ»

Some other realm

Moves
20 Nov 09

I volunteer if I can go into the Forum Moderator's Protection Program. It should be anonymous. There's too much whining, argument and abuse towards Mods.

d

Moves
20 Nov 09

Whoever the new mod ends up being make sure he/she has some balls for once.