Won games that don't show??

Won games that don't show??

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Aug 09

I won two tournament games where the opponent hasn't been around for over half a year and timed out. These two games don't show as wins insofar as my rating is concerned. Is this normal for tournament timeouts at the very beginning of a game? Is this a bug, perhaps?

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
29 Aug 09

Originally posted by Badwater
I won two tournament games where the opponent hasn't been around for over half a year and timed out. These two games don't show as wins insofar as my rating is concerned. Is this normal for tournament timeouts at the very beginning of a game? Is this a bug, perhaps?
Any game has to have at least 3 full moves before it becomes a rated game.

Moves
30 Aug 09

Ok, thanks; I didn't see that on the tournament FAQ. Doesn't exactly make sense in the 2nd round of a tournament, but there you have it. 🙂

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
30 Aug 09

Originally posted by Badwater
Ok, thanks; I didn't see that on the tournament FAQ. Doesn't exactly make sense in the 2nd round of a tournament, but there you have it. 🙂
FAQ

Needs to be updated to show that no points are awarded if you win in under 3 moves.