Trial Tourney anytime soon...

Trial Tourney anytime soon...

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Moves
28 Jul 06
1 edit

Hey, I was just wondering if there was going to be a trial tournament soon. I looked through the tourneys and the last one was christmas of 04, lol...just a thought, it couldnt hurt anything could it. I might actually subscribe if I like it.

SRRY, I JUST SAW THAT THERE WAS ALREADY A THREAD TALKING ABOUT THIS SAME SUBJECT...MY APOLOGIES TO SUBSCRIBERS FOR USING UP A GOOD THREAD

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
28 Jul 06

Originally posted by neumontU
Hey, I was just wondering if there was going to be a trial tournament soon. I looked through the tourneys and the last one was christmas of 04, lol...just a thought, it couldnt hurt anything could it. I might actually subscribe if I like it.

SRRY, I JUST SAW THAT THERE WAS ALREADY A THREAD TALKING ABOUT THIS SAME SUBJECT...MY APOLOGIES TO SUBSCRIBERS FOR USING UP A GOOD THREAD
Why don't you subscribe for a month?

n

Moves
29 Jul 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
Why don't you subscribe for a month?
I really want to but i dont have a credit/debit card...is there anyway i can send a money order or somethin? or should i just talk to an admin...

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
29 Jul 06

Originally posted by neumontU
I really want to but i dont have a credit/debit card...is there anyway i can send a money order or somethin? or should i just talk to an admin...
paypal is an option
cheque (I would imagine) as long as they are in Sterling
drive by their brand new office and buy them a ventillator (or just a few cold blonde ones) and I'm sure you've got a star ...

No more excuses mate, go get that star !!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
paypal is an option
cheque (I would imagine) as long as they are in Sterling
drive by their brand new office and buy them a ventillator (or just a few cold blonde ones) and I'm sure you've got a star ...

No more excuses mate, go get that star !!
Thread 44052