tournament entry rating ?

tournament entry rating ?

Tournaments

r

Moves
01 Oct 09
1 edit

in the sep 2009 banded hardcore at 0 to 1150 the player interskyboy
has won 18 games against one other player with 3 and one other with 6 ( i have a deservedly zero wins ) but the tournament entry rating on the profile for interskyboy is "1201" so how is it that a "1201" was
allowed to enter a tournament with a ceiling of 1150.

i am sure there is a competent and erudite technical explanation that my dim lit brain cannot see..would someone turn on the light ?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
01 Oct 09

Originally posted by reinfeld
in the sep 2009 banded hardcore at 0 to 1150 the player interskyboy
has won 18 games against one other player with 3 and one other with 6 ( i have a deservedly zero wins ) but the tournament entry rating on the profile for interskyboy is "1201" so how is it that a "1201" was
allowed to enter a tournament with a ceiling of 1150.

i am sure there is a c ...[text shortened]... te technical explanation that my dim lit brain cannot see..would someone turn on the light ?
When he entered the tournament his rating was below 1150.

Felis Australis

Australia

Moves
01 Oct 09

He disappeared for a few weeks and took a rating whack due to timeout losses. He came back in September and enrolled in what he could, the lowest band, even though his real rating and TER are higher than that.

Unless you're querying the ethics of such behaviour, which is a whole other thing ...

c

Moves
15 Dec 09

excuse me for being stupid,but I have no tournament rating at the momment ,I M a full member and want to know if I want to ewnter tournaments how can I do so and enter tournaments??btw my player rating is 1186.rgds Carl

Moves
15 Dec 09

Originally posted by carlsnowdon
excuse me for being stupid,but I have no tournament rating at the momment ,I M a full member and want to know if I want to ewnter tournaments how can I do so and enter tournaments??btw my player rating is 1186.rgds Carl
look at your profile under 'highest rating' stupid 😛

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Dec 09

As trev has so friendly pointed out under MyHome, myProfile there is the information.

To enter tournaments click "tournaments" above and look for appropriate ones, or go to MyHome and scroll down, the open tournaments you can enter are listed there.

F

Moves
15 Dec 09

excuse me for being stupid,but I have no tournament rating at the momment
At exactly this momment, you have a tournament entry rating of 1196.
It says so in your profile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.