Poker Players' Chess Club thread...monkey/23

Poker Players' Chess Club thread...monkey/23

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
18 Oct 12

reqd membership of club 330...the poker players club..🙂

you Rev, are a star....tytyty so much for your help..🙂,,,you play poker at all..?...would be very happy to help ya learn the game if ya dont play..🙂...my poker rating is prolly a bit higher than my chess rating...lol...

i

Moves
18 Oct 12

hi everyone
I'm here now.(poker.org username :1independent.

I'm now ready to play in the league.

h

Moves
18 Oct 12

Hey Dean

Thank you very much. I applied but, am wondering ??? scratching my head??? How will I get back there. I didnt see a save forum or club button to press...and at this time I dont see a tab on the top.....

Thaks for all the info and setting up the club.....Very HI Voltage! push push

h

Moves
18 Oct 12

Originally posted by independent1
hi everyone
I'm here now.(poker.org username :1independent.

I'm now ready to play in the league.
WElcome aboard Hi Voltage Pushes to ya this seasaon .....

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
18 Oct 12

No worries guys, please keep applying Club 330 once there, hit 'apply to join' in the left hand margin..I'll send you all a further note once the system lets you in 🙂 Cheers, Dean.

t

Moves
19 Oct 12

on the case dean..🙂..the players will trickle in i am sure...it'll take a while to get everyone in and everythin running smoothly...but it will happen...i hope...lol...🙂

t

Moves
19 Oct 12

greetings all glad to be part of such a fine bunch of ppl looking forward to playing in the leauge this year

f

Moves
19 Oct 12

I am here and have applied. Thanks for all the help and am looking forward to the season.

S

Moves
25 Oct 12

Hey everyone, i am sam1chips on poker.org (sdubs3123 on RHP, obviously...) looking forward to play some games with everybody!!