HOLIJVE

HOLIJVE

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
08 Dec 04

I have two games against him in the clan leagues but he hasn't moved in days. I went to his profile and noticed that he no longer subscribes or is affiliated with any clan. I also noticed that he had been playing a second account a la JW, or at least played some dolt repeatedly until he resigned in the 4th move. Am I to assume he got booted and that this is an easy 6 points for the hand?

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
08 Dec 04

The subscription might be over and he / she has not renewed the subscription. As far as I know all 'open' games can be played out. So unless the tiime-out and / or timebank runs out, I think the game is still on.

d

Moves
08 Dec 04

Originally posted by Aiko
The subscription might be over and he / she has not renewed the subscription. As far as I know all 'open' games can be played out. So unless the tiime-out and / or timebank runs out, I think the game is still on.
Thanks Aiko!

In your face

Widnes 'til I die

Moves
11 Dec 04

HOLIJVE used to play on the site as Hessel (remember him, offering draws repeatedly from the moment he went a pawn down until the end of the game) but was asked to leave for "personal" reasons - his words not mine! Not sure how he returned but he obviously did!

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
11 Dec 04
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
I have two games against him in the clan leagues but he hasn't moved in days. I went to his profile and noticed that he no longer subscribes or is affiliated with any clan. I also noticed that he had been playing a second account a la JW ...[text shortened]... sume he got booted and that this is an easy 6 points for the hand?