fairness

fairness

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
02 Mar 06

Originally posted by Klaus Behrmann
You enter as a newcomer with a rating of 1200. My real rating should be around 1900, and I sincerely would prefer to play against players of this level. But this seems to be not possible. The only way to achieve this is to play against players of lower ratings to increase your level.

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Klaus
The open tournaments are a better bet. You'll also have some higher rated opponents in there, so the rating ccan rise a little more rapidly. You'll of course get some lower rated players too, but they're happier to be playing against more challenging opponents then.

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
02 Mar 06

Originally posted by Klaus Behrmann
You enter as a newcomer with a rating of 1200. My real rating should be around 1900, and I sincerely would prefer to play against players of this level. But this seems to be not possible. The only way to achieve this is to play against players of lower ratings to increase your level.

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Klaus
Apologies Klaus for my comments,

As suggested above open tournements would be the tournements that would give you a greater challenge.