Czech Tour 2006 (Beginner Level)

Czech Tour 2006 (Beginner Level)

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
15 Sep 06

Apparently the prize for this one is an item worth 13 USD from the RHP Store.

So if you're not after a mousemat, clock, license plate frame, coaster or some stickers.... that leaves you with an RHP thong 😲

Kinky!

Cardiff

Moves
15 Sep 06

I think I would prefer the cash !

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
15 Sep 06

How can someone whos rating has been as high as 1664 be classed as a beginner?

😲

T
Tequila

Prague (T.D. Riyadh)

Moves
23 Sep 06

Sorry Guys,
I try to do my best, ...actually everyone can establish sponsored tournament. So, I don't see any problem with prices in our >czech< tour. If someone don't like that I will not waste my time and effort in the future ...
Cheers//Martin

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
24 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Tequila
Sorry Guys,
I try to do my best, ...actually everyone can establish sponsored tournament. So, I don't see any problem with prices in our >czech< tour. If someone don't like that I will not waste my time and effort in the future ...
Cheers//Martin
your effort is fine 🙂

having idiots winge about your efforts is not fine 🙁

but maybe Daemon Sin wants a thong !

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
25 Sep 06

Originally posted by flexmore
your effort is fine 🙂

having idiots winge about your efforts is not fine 🙁

but maybe Daemon Sin wants a thong !
When your lips get a bit chaffed from all that ass-kissing and you decide to take a break from it, go back and read my original post again. I wasn't whinging, I was just highlighting the fact that you could get a thing if you won the Tournament.

z

Moves
27 Sep 06

Originally posted by Tequila
Sorry Guys,
Cheers//Martin
Martin I would like to echo what Flexmore said. I think it's wonderful that anyone is willing to not just sponser, but provide prizes for tournaments on RHP. I may not be playing in the beginer section, but I would like to thank you for your generosity.