Clan Leader Clash II

Clan Leader Clash II

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
07 Jun 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
More messages have been sent out to offenders. The list currently looks as such;

corkchessman !
Jerakor
sardodos !
PawnKing !
jose sureda !
shinmen
nella !
Simon McMahon
interskyboy !

Ones with ! after them have read my message and withdrawn. All those without are yet to read the message.
nice one... nice to see someone taking action.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
07 Jun 06

Originally posted by rhb
The first one Tournament 56 is now listed as finished in Tournies overview - any chance of another, but with nicer time controls (3/7) and reasonable groupsize still (4's not 8's)?

rhb
I'm in. I'm sure I wouldn't win, But it will be fun. Bring it on chumps. whats the hold up? you all scared????? Come on!!!! Bring it on! Don't tell me your all talk. Bring it on. Just let me know when your ready. I'll be waiting for ya. For starters 😛😛😛😛 maybe that will get ya goin. come on whimps lets go. I'm ready anytime. 😀

SS

Moves
07 Jun 06
1 edit

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
07 Jun 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
Best enter before it's fully subscribed then.
Tournament 1145 - oh, can't view yet as it's not started.
how do I join??? please tell me??? thanks.🙂

E

Swansea

Moves
07 Jun 06

Originally posted by KingDavid403
how do I join??? please tell me??? thanks.🙂
Go to the tournaments page, not that hard really is it?😕

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
07 Jun 06

Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
Go to the tournaments page, not that hard really is it?😕
lol yeah i found it. I've never been in a tournament before so I was unfamiler with how to join one. But I found it right after I posted that last post. Thanks. 😉

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
07 Jun 06

Might be the single dumbest thing i've ever done, but The leader of the Dao of Pooh Clan is officially the last to join the clan leader tourney.

let the ass kicking commence. . . just wait till i padd me bum 😛

E

Swansea

Moves
07 Jun 06

It was full, but now someone has pulled out, probably one of the non leaders trying to crash the tourny.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
07 Jun 06

It was full, but now someone has pulled out, probably one of the non leaders trying to crash the tourny.
My messages reach far and wide.

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
07 Jun 06
1 edit

I messaged 5 five people too, many of them have pulled out, including Saif1980 and anom-asil, Simon McMahon and a brazilian guy.

It is only gingerbyron who hasn't picked up the message yet. It just goes to prove that there are some thoroughly decent members here - and it pays to ask nicely (Are you listening, Boris? 😛 )

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
09 Jun 06

personally I think they saw that I joined and got scared 😲 and pulled out. 😀 I heard that. 😛😛😛

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by KingDavid403
personally I think they saw that I joined and got scared 😲 and pulled out. 😀 I heard that. 😛😛😛
I am so looking forward to our first round matches KD403. They will provide me with the time to correctly reflect on your brave words in this forum.

skeeter

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by skeeter
I am so looking forward to our first round matches KD403. They will provide me with the time to correctly reflect on your brave words in this forum.

skeeter
That's right...I forgot you were in the tournament. 😞

Maybe next time people will just shut up and not dare somebody to join/call their reasons for not joinging lame so it'll give us people with real clans a shot.

Oh well, it'll be fun.

Good luck to everyone once this thing actually starts.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
09 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by skeeter

skeeter
lol Yeah it looks like with your rating you pretty much have the tournament won. There is a couple players I see that will give you some trouble. But I'm sure I'm not one of them. But it will be fun anyway. Best wishes. Except in our games of course. 😛 🙂

ab

Moves
09 Jun 06

dunno, ItsYouThatIAdore doesn't seem to have peaked yet