All Quiet on Having Fun Front

All Quiet on Having Fun Front

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
04 Oct 04

I don't normally check this forum so no doubt this question has been answered plently of times before... but does anyone know what happened to the 'Having Fun' tournament from way back when. I battled through my first round encounter but have heard absolutely nothing since.

Rich.

z
Banned

Banned

Moves
04 Oct 04

Originally posted by richhoey
I don't normally check this forum so no doubt this question has been answered plently of times before... but does anyone know what happened to the 'Having Fun' tournament from way back when. I battled through my first round encounter but have heard absolutely nothing since.

Rich.
Hey, that's my tourney! I'm so proud to say that I created that tournament when I was the leader of the Fun Clan 😀

Anyway, there are over 250 participants in that tourney. It will take quite a long time to finish up, lol

r

Moves
05 Oct 04

Originally posted by zach918
Hey, that's my tourney! I'm so proud to say that I created that tournament when I was the leader of the Fun Clan 😀

Anyway, there are over 250 participants in that tourney. It will take quite a long time to finish up, lol
Indeed, but I thought the first round had finished. I just wondered if it had died a death? Shame, I fancied myself to pull off one of the great upsets...

Rich.

Moves
05 Oct 04

Originally posted by richhoey
Indeed, but I thought the first round had finished. I just wondered if it had died a death? Shame, I fancied myself to pull off one of the great upsets...

Rich.
I just checked and the 'Having Fun' tournament (no. 65) is still in the first round, with 2 games in progress between IvorW and Luck.