1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 09:59
    This forum is dedicated to the discussion of technology.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 12:40
    @Russ
    Thanks For listening, Russ.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 12:44
    @anyone

Does anyone have a product recommendation for, or expertise with, solar-powered recharging of hand-held devices? I am looking for something suitable to recharge a smartphone/tablet/Navi while cycle touring.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 15:471 edit
    @moonbus said
    @anyone

Does anyone have a product recommendation for, or expertise with, solar-powered recharging of hand-held devices? I am looking for something suitable to recharge a smartphone/tablet/Navi while cycle touring.
    And if anyone has experience of one that can successfully trickle charge a laptop in the Northern European climate - I'd love to know about that too.
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 04:43
    @moonbus said
    @anyone

What about using the power of your cycling to recharge your gadgets?
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 09:55
    @soothfast said
    What about using the power of your cycling to recharge your gadgets?
    I have a Schmidt hub dynamo, which works well while I am pedalling. I am looking for something to charge devices while I'm stationary, too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree