Worst Superbowl Ever!

Worst Superbowl Ever!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by uzless
Ok, maybe not the worst ever but its gotta rank up there with the biggest stinkers of all time, save for the final 2 drives.

You take those last 2 drives outta the game and you've got a Grapefruit league baseball game on your hands.

3 quarters of utter boredom. Thank god for beer
Fantastic game.

Maybe football's not your thing.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Great rendition of the national anthem though.
I'll say, it was great.

j

Moves
04 Feb 08

Usually the Superbowl is just an awful game. But this was a great game -- there was no point in the game where the losing team could not have gone ahead with one score.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Not sure what it was about the game, but I can't say I enjoyed it all that much.

P-
Do what the Cowboys do, blame the QB's girlfriend just for being there.

She did look good last night though 😉

R
The NY Giants Fan

Moves
04 Feb 08

I still think that carolina-new england game was the best one I ever saw being alive. This was a game full of defence no question. Brady had another off day and eli also did , but was able to pull out a comeback.

s

6yd box

Moves
04 Feb 08

Ok, maybe not the worst ever but its gotta rank up there with the biggest stinkers of all time, save for the final 2 drives.

You take those last 2 drives outta the game and you've got a Grapefruit league baseball game on your hands.

you are joking right?

it was the best super bowl for years...i was glued to the screen.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
05 Feb 08

I agree it was one of the BEST superbowl games.. what more could you ask for when such an underrated dog can pull it off in the last few minutes? Seeing the agony on the Pat's faces, and that miraculous catch that No1 mentioned.. and I don't like either team! Long live the NFL>>>

g

Moves
05 Feb 08

I love a defensive game. 17 points tops for a regulation game. Any score above that means that your defense failed. Turnovers and a resulting score may or may not be the fault of the defense.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Feb 08

Tom Petty put on a great halftime show. Two of his songs actually predicted the outcome of the Super Bowl if you listened closely.

"Free Fallin'" was the story of the Patriots

"Running Down a Dream" was the story of the Giants.

Great stuff!!!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
05 Feb 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
They are estimating it as the most watched Superbowl, and perhaps the second most watch program EVER on TV.

P-
Is this most watched for Americans or most watched worldwide?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
05 Feb 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Tom Petty put on a great halftime show.
That's the funniest thing I've read on these forums since I joined.

I can barely type I'm laughing so much.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Feb 08

Originally posted by rhb
That's the funniest thing I've read on these forums since I joined.

I can barely type I'm laughing so much.
Guess you preferred Prince last year!! Or Janet Jackson perhaps??

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
05 Feb 08

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
05 Feb 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Guess you preferred Prince last year!! Or Janet Jackson perhaps??
It's always sh-i-t TBH. They should invest the money spent on the half time show back into the grass roots of the sport instead of such awful "entertainment".

That arrow through the heart thing had to have cost a few hundred thousand $'s? Surely that money would be better elsewhere?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Feb 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Great rendition of the national anthem though.
What????????

You Yanks have an odd concept of what a National Anthem is. It's supposed to be, you know, AN ANTHEM!

Not some love song!

Ever since Whitney Houston it's been one singer after another singing the anthem as slow and dreamy as possible.

You guys should change the name from The US National Anthem to The US National Love Song! 😛