Worst Superbowl Ever!

Worst Superbowl Ever!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
04 Feb 08

Ok, maybe not the worst ever but its gotta rank up there with the biggest stinkers of all time, save for the final 2 drives.

You take those last 2 drives outta the game and you've got a Grapefruit league baseball game on your hands.

3 quarters of utter boredom. Thank god for beer

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by uzless
Ok, maybe not the worst ever but its gotta rank up there with the biggest stinkers of all time, save for the final 2 drives.

You take those last 2 drives outta the game and you've got a Grapefruit league baseball game on your hands.

It's called DEFENSE. The game was filled with hitting which is one of the things that make the NFL as great as it is.

I would rank the game as probably the best Super Bowl ever; 3 long touchdown drives in the 4th Quarter including a game winner with :35 seconds left. The last Giant drive was a classic; having to convert a 4 and 1 at their own 39, a near interception by Samuel and the incredible play where Eli somehow avoided the rush and threw to Tyree who managed to catch the ball against his helmet for 32 yards! Then he recognizes an all out blitz and lays it out to Burress who had torched Hobbs. Oh, momma!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
It's called DEFENSE. The game was filled with hitting which is one of the things that make the NFL as great as it is.

I would rank the game as probably the best Super Bowl ever; 3 long touchdown drives in the 4th Quarter including a game winner with :35 seconds left. The last Giant drive was a classic; having to convert a 4 and 1 at their ...[text shortened]... hen he recognizes an all out blitz and lays it out to Burress who had torched Hobbs. Oh, momma!
Not sure what it was about the game, but I can't say I enjoyed it all that much.

P-

d

Moves
04 Feb 08

Great game from start to finish.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Great game from start to finish.
They are estimating it as the most watched Superbowl, and perhaps the second most watch program EVER on TV.

P-

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Not sure what it was about the game, but I can't say I enjoyed it all that much.

P-
It's OK to cry, Phlab.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
04 Feb 08

http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=298538

Doh!!!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Feb 08
1 edit

Originally posted by rbmorris
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=298538

[b]Doh!!!
[/b]
Macy's jinxed'em!

P-

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Feb 08

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Feb 08

The commercials were generally horrible.

P

weedhopper

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by no1marauder

I would rank the game as probably the best Super Bowl ever; 3 long touchdown drives in the 4th Quarter including a game winner with :35 seconds left. The last Giant drive was a classic; having to convert a 4 and 1 at their ...[text shortened]... hen he recognizes an all out blitz and lays it out to Burress who had torched Hobbs. Oh, momma!
I;m one of the folks that found the Super Bowl to be Super Boring. I'm sure there are some fans who enjoy a defensive struggle with the highlight reel being nothing more than one primate hitting another one as hard as he can. If such a fame could be played in horrific conditions, like an ice storm, they'd enjoy it even more. Baseball has a similar niche of fans: those who love a pitcher's duel, a 1-0 game where neither team reaches first more than a half dozen times. Fortunately, based on the money being generated, most fans are in my camp--we ant a LOT of passing, scoring, 70-yard field goals, all in a nice, 68-degree enclosed dome.

P

weedhopper

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
and this year's continued to be so.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
Great rendition of the national anthem though.

R
OK SORRY

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by uzless

Hey, we football haters are not in depression 😛

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Feb 08

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
I;m one of the folks that found the Super Bowl to be Super Boring. I'm sure there are some fans who enjoy a defensive struggle with the highlight reel being nothing more than one primate hitting another one as hard as he can. If such a fame could be played in horrific conditions, like an ice storm, they'd enjoy it even more. Baseball has a similar niche ...[text shortened]... e ant a LOT of passing, scoring, 70-yard field goals, all in a nice, 68-degree enclosed dome.
Watch the NBA if hitting offends you soooooooooooooo much.