World Cup of Football/Soccer Brasil 2014

World Cup of Football/Soccer Brasil 2014

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Jul 14

The History of Brazil and Argentina. Argentina leads 36 to 35 with 24 draws. Argentina leads goals 151 to 145.

rc

Moves
01 Jul 14

USA! USA! USA! I believe we can win 😵

D

Moves
01 Jul 14

R

California

Moves
01 Jul 14
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I know a lot of idiots in chess tournaments here locally who always arrange to draw the third match of five!?

R

California

Moves
01 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I know that we will win!

If Belgium wins it will probably be a first that all the group winners move to the final eight. To bad Mexico blew that of having a second place from a group make it to the final 8.

R

California

Moves
01 Jul 14

Why do so team have the Goalie as captain? You would think that the captain should e a midfielder of forward to yell out plays better.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
01 Jul 14

adios USA 🙁

R

California

Moves
01 Jul 14

Originally posted by ketchuplover
adios USA 🙁
🙁

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
02 Jul 14
2 edits

Originally posted by ketchuplover
adios USA 🙁
Oh well.

Truth is, the US had no business being as close to winning that game as they were. Belgium was just the better team. I wouldn't have felt very good about the US if they did steal the game. It would have been highway robbery. The Belgians deserve their shot at Argentina.

Anyway, soccer, thanks for the couple of interesting moments. I'll see you again in 3 years and 11 months. Toodle-oo.

Edit: I'm kidding around, of course. I'll catch some of the later games in the World Cup this year (though only if I happen to be around; not going to make time for it).

Then I'll waive goodbye for 3 years and 11 months. 😉

rc

Moves
02 Jul 14

Originally posted by sh76
Oh well.

Truth is, the US had no business being as close to winning that game as they were. Belgium was just the better team. I wouldn't have felt very good about the US if they did steal the game. It would have been highway robbery. The Belgians deserve their shot at Argentina.

Anyway, soccer, thanks for the couple of interesting moments. I'll see you a ...[text shortened]... around; not going to make time for it).

Then I'll waive goodbye for 3 years and 11 months. 😉
the game was awesome, full of incident, USA were awesome, hopefully you will give up watching the lame Jets and get down to the park with your soccer ball. 😀

S

Utrecht

Moves
02 Jul 14

What an incredible improvement the USA have made the last years. It's not just hard working and getting nowhere anymore.
But yes, Belgium fully deserved this one. I believe the Red Devils are the better taam over Argentina at the moment. And they are better than us Dutchies.
Belgium in the final against France.

w

Moves
02 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ha, ha, ha, the only one rooting for the US is not even from the US.

The US should not even have a soccer team. It's like Jamaca having a hockey team. The thought of it is ludicrous.

w

Moves
02 Jul 14

Originally posted by sh76
Oh well.

Truth is, the US had no business being as close to winning that game as they were.😉
That's because the best athletes in the US don't waste their time on soccer and never will.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
02 Jul 14

Originally posted by whodey
That's because the best athletes in the US don't waste their time on soccer and never will.
We also happen to have 28 times the number of people that Belgium does.

Don't be a sour grape, Whodey. Belgium was the better team and won the game. Give some credit where credit is due. We don't have to be the best at everything.

rc

Moves
02 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Ha, ha, ha, the only one rooting for the US is not even from the US.

The US should not even have a soccer team. It's like Jamaca having a hockey team. The thought of it is ludicrous.
My sister-in-law lives in New York! Soccer will become way more popular than your lamebo American sports. The US soccer team are heroes!