USA will upset England on saturday 3-1

USA will upset England on saturday 3-1

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
dinky-di Aussie

Australia

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Bit of a dick you aren't you?!
on a positive note only a bit is better than a lot.

s

Moves
13 Jun 10
2 edits

Originally posted by barstudd
on a positive note only a bit is better than a lot.
Thanks barrstudd! I'll take that as a reverse defense, but I'll take whatever I get. You know it's all in good fun. Sorry about the outcome for England. Indeed I am sort of a richard cranium at times. Oops! I forget you're an Aussie. No quarrel with Aussies. Only Englanders and the occasional anti-american jerk. It will be tough for the socceroos tomorrow, but I will be rooting for them! Never cared for those Krauts one bit! Yet they have the best music in history along with Italians!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Jun 10

Geeez, sounds like scacchipazzo is taking that draw pretty badly....😀

Now be a nice and I will give you a tip for the next U.S. match so you can make a few bucks😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by Red Night
well, not every 4 years, didn't you guys miss the cup last time? or was it the time before?
Anti rec!

No it was the Euro championships we missed out on in 2008.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel

Now be a nice and I will give you a tip for the next U.S. match so you can make a few bucks😉
It would be great if the USA could play Russia - can you imagine...

..we gotta beat them commie SOBs and fight fer democracy, freedom and to protect our way of life...oh and our oil...which is actually their oil...

Lulz

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel

Of course I'm taking it badly! Tie was an upset since USA should have won.
The only tip I'd take from you is a Q-Tip dipped in antibiotic ointment to disinfect this thread.

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
13 Jun 10

What's up with all the trash talking about this game? Jeez, give it a rest.

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by Palynka
What's up with all the trash talking about this game? Jeez, give it a rest.
Game over, hatchet buried. Takes a Palynka to knock sense in our sorry heads!

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Blah, blah, blah. Never figured you for a liberal, pro-commie, trev33. Sad, really sad. I happen to sorta like you, but your wussiness emerges loud and clear.
i speak the facts. and yes it is sad to see what america did in vietnam and combodia.

M

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
The crap you hear is in your ears! You were sold a bill of goods that ain't very good. I bet England loses or draws against algeria. Will have trouble with Slovenia and return home in the wee hours to avoid the angry hooligans. Live with it. Ya'll suck! If vaunted Capello continues making subs like Crouch stink it up and does not have the guts to pull ineffective Rooney it's curtains England!
What an irritant you are. USA made many more mistakes in the game than England did. Your passing was terrible. And that is WHEN you tried to pass the ball. When you make a bad pass it goes out of play or to one of our players. The difference is if a keeper makes a mistake it loses a goal. Do you really think you know anything at all about football ?. And yes please note FOOTBALL NOT SOCCER. How many times have you seen Robert Green play ? So ONE bad mistake makes him crap keeper ? Er....actually no it does not.
England will not have to avoid angry hooligans. Crouchie may be a little unusual looking for a footballer but he has got a a fantastic scoring record at International level. He is a gifted player.
Ineffective Rooney ? NO !!!! He's at his best when running from deep. Thats a little hard to do even for him when the opposotion just sits back with all eleven behind the ball. I'll give USA credit for their tactics. Thats the way an inferior team should play. Not very sporting but often effective.