USA will upset England on saturday 3-1

USA will upset England on saturday 3-1

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Let's just hope for your sake that you're right and I'm wrong. At least you are not entirely deluded, outside of your 5-1 prediction, like manual schmanual enginal is. However, in this marathon England looks winded already, as does Italy. Only two teams looking good are Netherlands and Germany. Rest look like has beens or wannabes, including good ol mer ...[text shortened]... ! As for cup hello, in your dreams. Lightning does not strike twice and it already did in 66!
Old "Tommy Cooper "look-a-like Coppello has a few tricks up his sleeve !!!
We fooled everyone at Dunkirk and then came back and won the war .
Rooney will be like a flying Salmon heading that world cup winning goal ,you mark my words !!!

s

Moves
15 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
If by "euroweenie ways" you mean not coming here trash-talking without end then I'm glad to be part of those ways.

But I give your fellow compatriots more credit than that.
You mean the IN-Continent Europa? Glad you're glad. You know you give my compatriots no credit at all. But I have no truck with you, so I'll leave it at that.

s

Moves
15 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Ahhh! the smell and grunt of a true gentleman. You are indeed a complex sort sir. My hat off to you, but I'm not exactly sure what for... perhaps you could remind me?
Nah!

s

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by phil3000
Old "Tommy Cooper "look-a-like Coppello has a few tricks up his sleeve !!!
We fooled everyone at Dunkirk and then came back and won the war .
Rooney will be like a flying Salmon heading that world cup winning goal ,you mark my words !!!
Don't compare this sorry lot with the great heroes of Dunkirk. Rooney can't score against a lowly defense and you see him scoring againt a real D in the final? I thought you had reverted to sober analysis ince and for all. No way Rooney scores more than a goal or two and only against Algeria. A real D like Slovenia will stifle England to no end.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Nah!
Lol!